Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of The Advent Calender Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
214
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
927

Untitled Shark

Summary:

Ok, so I've completely lost my mind. I'm going to do a fic a day for all December until Christmas Day, kind of like a fic-filled advent calendar. And just to make things more difficult for myself, each fic will be in a different fandom.

Work Text:

"That's just sick," Raina stated flatly as she stared into Stark's office.

"I don't know, I find it quite appropriate, in a slightly twisted way," Madeline was the only person Raina knew that could sound smug even as she was amused.

"Oh, come on. This is Sebastian Stark 'The Shark' we're talking about, it's both. He is sick and twisted in many ways, this is just one of the more visible and disturbing manifestations." Both younger women jumped, unaware that DA Devlin had joined them. The mayor was with her, though he didn't seem particularly surprised by the 6-foot statue of The Grinch sneering in the corner of Stark's office.

Madeline and Raina shifted their attention from contemplation of their boss's holiday decor to the two entering his office, knowing that their presence could only mean that they had a case.

The mayor grinned as he opened the door, "You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, Mr. Stark."

"Flattery will get you no where, Manny. Just tell me, what formerly untouchable VIP will I have the pleasure of dismembering in court this Christmas?" Stark waved them in with glee.

"I've changed my mind," Madeline exchanged looks with Raina. "Only a truly sick mind could take /that/ as a compliment with pride."

Series this work belongs to: