Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
287
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,086

Bum-Bum-Bum!

Summary:

Billy's newest enemy reveals themselves.

Work Text:


Bum-Bum-Bum!
by Lopaka Tanu

 

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." That was the truth in any situation. Billy hadn't meant for things to turn out the way they had. Far from it in fact. He only wanted things to be better off.

There was only one person who could have made things better. Sure, not everyone would have been happy with his vision of Utopia. Then again, who in this world was ever happy?

He frowned. Besides the blissfully, willfully ignorant.

Clenching his gloved hand in to a fist, he leaned forward to grasp his mouse. The red laser reflected off the black material of his glove. This caused his computer to return from the blank screensaver. It's white glow filled his basement lab.

Still no email. His frown blossomed in to a full blown scowl. What the...heck was wrong with people? He had posted the challenge two hours ago. There should have been a response by now.

May be this time he had been too brilliant for them. That was always a distinct threat to his plans. One day, he knew he would go directly over their heads. Had he finally reached that point?

His eyes went down to the icon tray to check the time. It was then he saw it. The little computers to indicate he had a network connection was dark.

He had lost internet connection.

Sighing, he dropped his head to his chest. Moving the pointer across the screen, he clicked on the webcam icon. "Obviously Moist has forgotten to pay the cable internet bill, yet again. Mysterious plans foiled by such a trivial and insignificant foe as the phone company. This is a new low."

 

THE END........................................