Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of Tales Of The Town Of Wells Hollow
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,135
Chapters:
14/14
Kudos:
17
Hits:
5,078

Dorian Grey In Wells Hollow

Summary:

The ever youthful Dorian Grey has arrived in Wells Hollow. What secret from his past threaten him here? Can he keep himself from sexing his client's daughter, Betty Lynn Wellsman?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I didn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a fine day in Wells Hollow. Dorian Grey, an brown haired male has arrived on the Well Hollow station. A white car was waiting outside for him. He walked to the white car. He saw a black haired male in the front seat. 

"Welcome, Mister Grey. My boss has send me to pick you up," said the driver. Dorian got into the back seat of the car, and sat down. After he closed the door, the car moved away from the station. Dorian looked out the window. It look like any kind of town. People live and worked in this town. He passed a bake shop and saw a blond teenage girl walked inside. There was something about her that reminded him of a woman that has done harm to him. Could she be the daughter of that accursed witch?  Soon, the bake shop was no longer in his sights. He reminded himself to stay away from that bake shop.

"We're at my employer's home," said the driver. Dorian looked at the mansion. This is where his client live. The car went into the driveway. As it got close to the mansion, he saw a white haired male waiting at the door. Dorian got out and shake his client's right hand.

"I'm glad that you're here, Mister Grey. My name is Bruce Wellsman. I heard that you're good with horses," said Bruce Wellsman. To be continued.