Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of The Bride Of Drakken
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
229
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,484

One Month After The Mission

Summary:

A month after the discovery of Doctor Drakken's dead body, Team Possible try to figure out what to do next.

Work Text:

The members of Team Possible were scanning the report from Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable about the discovery of Drakken's dead body. They couldn't believe that Doctor Drakken is dead, even with the proof of his dead body. It's been a month since that discovery. They also looked over the notes given to them by the two.

"What are we going to do? Drakken may be dead, but Shego is still on the loose," said a dark haired male. John Mantle, a middle age brown haired male in his 40s was thinking this over. When he first got the report, he has his science guys do a scan of the Kim Possible android. They found nothing wrong with her. Then they did the same with Ron Stoppable to check if he still have those nano bots in his body. They couldn't find any. His body may have gotten rid of them. He thought that his people should have kept the Kim Possible android locked up, but Ron came to her defense. He realize that Kim must have done something to Ron to make him feel protective of her. As a result, he command the two to stay as a team in the hope that Ron will keep an eye on the android. That was a month ago. He prayed that he didn't make a mistake. The ehd for now.

Series this work belongs to: