Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-12-12
Words:
1,141
Chapters:
11/11
Comments:
3
Kudos:
51
Hits:
5,030

Buffy Drabbles

Summary:

A collection of drabbles starring Buffy Summers.  Most are crossovers, they are NOT connected.

Chapter 1: Scooby-Doo

Notes:

rated T for teen - much like the BtVS series.
Both drabbles follow Buffy Summers, the Vampire Slayer.
the drabbles are not connected to each other or any of my other projects.
Buffy (and anyone else from BtVS) belongs to Joss Whedon.  The Scooby-Doo cartoons belong to Hanna-Barbara, the live-action movies belongs to Warner Brothers (and in the live action, Daphne was played by Sarah Michelle Geller, who also played Buffy in the BtVS series.)

Chapter Text

Scooby-Doo
by Lucinda
 
Buffy glanced at the shop window and sighed – that demon dog was still following her.  And there were too many people to Slay… She was just glad it hadn’t attacked anyone.

“Raphne?”

Buffy felt herself shiver and kept walking.  She never liked it when the demons that weren’t close to human talked.

“I wanted to get some new shoes, and see if there was a purse to match this cute new scarf, not get followed by some demon dog…”

“Raphne?”

Holding her scarf, Buffy headed towards the nearest cemetery.

She wondered just what this demon planned to get away with.

 

End Scooby-Doo.