Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
585
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,441

Blond Ditzes Anonymous

Summary:

Blond Ditzes Anonymous. Can't you feel your sanity melting?

Work Text:

Title: First Meeting
Fandom: One Piece, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Trigun
Series: Blond Ditzes Anonymous
Author: Danyella Skyler Silverfire
Website: Livejournal, Insanejournal, or Fanfiction.Net
Rating: G
Genre(s): Humor
Pairing(s): None
Summary: Blond Ditzes Anonymous. Can't you feel your sanity melting?
Chapter Summery: The first meeting. Many questions are asked.
Warnings: Blondness
Disclaimer: Checks reality meter (It's remarkably Magic Eight Ball shaped). {{shake}}{{shake}} Do I own any of them? Nope still the right reality. Go eat a tuna sandwich instead. {{stares}} Damn.
Author's Note: I get the strangest bunnies sometimes (i.e. usually). This one is... cracky, but with so much potential.
Word Count: 452

First Meeting

Sanji sighed as he glared at the gathered blonds. "Welcome to the first meeting of BDA. I'm your Councilor, Sanji. So sit down, shut up you idiots, and lets get started."

"Hello, Sanji." Sanji cringed slightly. He could just hear the vapidness of the group.

Gritting his teeth, Sanji plowed forward, "Does anyone have any questions before we start?"

Usagi raised her hand. "What does BDA mean again?"

Sanji asked flatly, "You didn't read the letter, did you?" Normally he'd be fawning, but she was here for a reason.

"Letter?" Naruto asked, confused by the new bit of information.

Sanji sighed in disgust. "Did anyone read the letter?"

Fai stood up and grinned. "I did. BDA stands for Blond Ditzes Anonymous."

The group nodded and recited in unison, "Oh, I see."

"Any other questions?" Sanji asked.

Naruto nodded and raised his hand. "Why am I here? I'm not a ditz."

Sanji sighed and explained, "It just means you don't worry about the same things as other people."

"Oh, okay," Naruto said with a happy grin.

"Is there going to be any food?" Goku asked worriedly as his stomach growled.

The room was suddenly deafened by the other's answering growls.

"There are some light snacks provided, unless you bring your own." Sanji pointed to the back of the room where there was a Piccolo-high pile of food. That is, the Namek Piccolo, not the instrument.

Goku sighed in relief. "Good." He then took a bite of the food he was suddenly holding.

'How did he...?' Sanji wondered. "Next?" he asked.

Fai grinned and asked, "Where's Kuro-poppi?"

Sanji pointed towards the door. "The next room over for The Longsuffering Martyrs' support group."

"So he'll make friends. That's nice," Fai burbled contentedly.

The other blonds nodded their heads and murmured in agreement. All of them obviously felt that it was a good thing.

Sanji looked at Vash. "How about you?"

"How about me, what?" Vash asked, confused.

"Do you have any questions?"

Vash gave a concentrated thoughtful look. "No... I don't think so."

"Now then, for our first activity..."

Vash suddenly jumped onto his chair. "I OBJECT!"

Sanji sighed and rubbed his temple where he could feel a headache building. "To what, Vash?"

Vash pointed at Goku in a highly dramatic pose. "He's not blond!"

The other blonds stared in scandalized astonishment at Goku. "He's right, he's not!"

"I'm not?" Goku asked, confused, before pulling down a strand of hair and examining it. "I'm not," he said in surprise, then turned Super Saiyajin. "How's that?"

"Objection withdrawn," Vash said as he sat down. "Continue."

Sanji sighed again, and internally cursed the gods and Luffy for making him do this. "Thank you. As I was saying..."