Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-03-13
Words:
911
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,571

Fling Me Down

Summary:

Xander has met some interesting people, and had some interesting times with them. This is about him meeting them later.
Warning: Slash

Chapter 1: Business Meetings

Chapter Text

Title: Business Meetings
Fandom: Buffy: the Vampire Slayer
Author: Danyella Skyler Silverfire
Website: Livejournal, or Fanfiction.Net
Rating: PG
Genre(s): Humor/Romance
Pairing(s): Tony/Xander
Summary: Xander and Tony have some history as Willow find out.
Series: Fling Me Down
Warnings: Slash mostly.
Disclaimer: Checks reality meter (It's remarkably Magic Eight Ball shaped). {{shake}}{{shake}} Do I own Buffy or Iron Man? Nope still the right reality. Go eat a tuna sandwich instead. {{stares}} Damn.
Author's Note: I seriously get the weirdest ideas. This is the start of a series of ficlets of Xander having run in's with people he's had flings with in the past.
Word Count: 337

Business Meetings

Tony smiled charmingly at the smartly dressed redhead, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Rosenburg." Turning his attention to the dark haired man next to her, his mile grew slightly more sincere as he held out his hand, "Nice to see you again Xander."

Xander grinned and shook the defense contractors offered hand firmly, but politly. "Hey, thanks for agreeing to look over security Tony."

Willow gasped in shock, "Xander!"

Xander looked at his childhood friend and coworker in confusion. "What? You know I met him! I told you when I said we should get him."

Willow waved off his concern. "Not that! I recognize that 'Nice to see you again'! You slept with him!"

Stark's entourage was shocked, stunned, or intrigued depending on how well they knew the genius.

Tony watched the interaction with bemusement, interested in where this could be going.

"What!? Your acting like you've never slept with a superhero before." Xander said defensively.

"Because I haven't."

Xander looked at her in genuine surprise. "Really?"

"Yes!" Willow exclaimed, exasperated.

"Well actually, we didn't sleep." Tony helpfully pointed out.

Xander got a thoughtful and reminiscent expression, "True." Shaking his head he looked back at Willow, "What's the big deal? You know I'm bi."

"It's not that! It's Iron Man! You had slept with Iron Man!" She smacked his arm. "And you never told me!"

"Willow remember our agreement? You stay out of my sex life - unless it comes up - and I stay out of yours. Do you really want to break that?" Xander pointed out patiently. Reminding Willow that she actually has a worse dating history than him.

Willow flushed brightly at the pointed reminder of their deal. "No! It's... It's Iron Man."

Xander sighed and pointed out, "It's Tony Stark. The suit is new."

Tony finally reentered the conversation, guessing - correctly - that that was all that really would be said on the subject no matter how much they talked about it. "So are we still going to do business?"


...I don't know if I got Tony right, seeing as how I don't have the money to go see it but I'm going to get it when it's out on DVD. But for now I thought I'd post this so it'd stop stalking me.

And I think I should blame Vo for this. She wrote a really cute BtVS/Iron Man crossover that made Iron Man infect my brain.