Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Flashes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
176
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,193

Flashes: Going Out

Summary:

""Hank, you need to get out of the lab. It's a beautiful day outside! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, Terp has stolen a record five steaks off the grill and Scott is threatening to cook her," Bobby chuckled as he rubbed the head of the six months old puppy in question."

Work Text:


Flashes: Going Out
by Chi Shiro

 

"Hank, you need to get out of the lab. It's a beautiful day outside! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, Terp has stolen a record five steaks off the grill and Scott is threatening to cook her," Bobby chuckled as he rubbed the head of the six months old puppy in question.

Hank mumbled something about timed slides. This only served to earn him frozen feet. To his somewhat amusement Bobby pushed him along an ice slide and deeply into the woods. The frozen sylph refused to unthaw his feet until they were well away from the mansion.

"You are an evil young man," Hank laughed as he was dropped into one of Bobby's favorite clearings. Wildflowers of varying shades carpeted the entire area and the surrounding woods hemmed them in. A pleasant breeze rippled off of the small pond in the middle.

Bobby grabbed a handful of blooms, splattering them over Hank's fur, "But you love me anyways."

They kissed softly as Terpsichore chased butterflies through the expanse of color.

 

 

end

Series this work belongs to: