Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
487
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,525

Chekov Doesn't Do Grape Juice

Summary:

Teaser: "Oh, my f*cking head. God damnit..."

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Oh, my fucking head. God damnit..."

Chekov snickered as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Lights out. Lights. Out. Fucking lights off!! Fucking Chekov, is that you! Turn the fucking lights off!"

There was no way he could resist. Chekov began to giggle. "Doctor, you have hangover, da. Do you remember party?"

McCoy growled and reached out, searching blindly for a pillow. Upon finding one, he growled again and jammed it over his face. "Ow. Ow. Ow, fucking ow," came muffled from beneath the pillow.

Chekov crossed the room, and very carefully inched his way onto the bed until he knelt beside McCoy.

"Turn the damn lights off, I'm beggin' you, darlin'," McCoy moaned softly.

"I would love to," Chekov answered just as softly. "But we are not on Enterprise. Bellosians insisted we stay night. After party. Remember?"

"Not a thing after that... Uh, that stuff that tasted like grape juice...?"

"Was not grape juice." Chekov giggled. "But it is okay. I did not drink, so I will take care of you."

"Hypospray. Cure hangover. In my medkit, kid. No need for you to stay." McCoy waved his hand in Chekov's direction, hoping to direct him to the medkit. But his hand fell of his hip instead. His bare hip.

"Holy fuck! Chekov!" McCoy sat bolt upright in the bed. His first sight was of a gloriously naked and smiling Chekov kneeling beside him. He grinned back. For one shining moment. Then he turned green as a Vulcan and clutched his stomach as he rolled into a fetal position.

"Doctor," Chekov said quietly, but urgently, "bathroom or other recepticle?"

"Bathroom, if you help."

"I can do that."

With Chekov's help, and a fortunately short walk, McCoy just made it to the bathroom. As horrible as he felt, McCoy was impressed by Chekov's competence. He felt much better after his stomach was empty and he'd had some water and cleaned up. Chekov helped him back to bed, and shockingly, climbed under the covers with him. He nudged McCoy onto his stomach and began stroking his back soothingly.

"You are tense. Must relax, doctor." Chekov moved his hand to caress and massage the back of McCoy's neck, and he almost moaned at the wonderful feeling.

"Uh, kid, I, uh... I don't remember much of last night. Did, were we, ah, did you spend the night, you know, here?"

"Da. Was very good, doctor. I like you very much. I liked last night very, very much." For all that he was a genius, Checkov sometimes found it hard to communicate in Standard. If only McCoy understood Russian!

"Oh."

There was quiet in the room for several minutes as Chekov continued to minister to McCoy.

"Wish I remembered."

"Making new memories is allowed," Chekov leaned close and kissed the back of McCoy's neck.

"Kid! You don't have to... Oh, fuck!"

"As you wish," Chekov said with a smile.

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author ReneeMR.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.