Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,229

Moonlight Feels Right

Summary:

Small Harry Potter Drabble, that might be expanded upon later.

Work Text:

They'd taken a room for the night, Madame Rosemerta had only quirked an eyebrow and taken their money, then led them to the room before shaking her head and smiling as she closed the door. They'd shyly, slowly, began to kiss, their kisses growing more passion filled, their bodies itching in the confine of their robes, so they'd undressed each other, taking their time, exploring each other as new skin began to show as they stood bathed in the moonlight, until they were finally, gloriously naked, tumbling onto the giant feather bed, touching, tasting, feeling so alive they each wondered why it had taken them so long to find each other, eventually falling asleep, curled together like kittens.



Hermione woke, wondering why she was alone in the bed, when her eyes were caught by the figure sitting next to the window, bathed in both moonglow and the moon's reflection on the fresh snow. She smiled, breath catching and heart aching when she saw how much her lover looked like an ephemeral spirit. “Come back to bed, love, I miss you.”


Luna turned and smiled, then almost skipped to the bed, burrowing under the covers with, and kissing Hermione softly. “Love,I like when you call me that.”