Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
210
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
901

The Call of Her Power

Summary:

Dawn watches, and admires, Faith.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Call of Her Power
by Pirate Turner

 

        Dawn watched Faith as she walked down the aisle, the black trench she wore billowing about her like a dark cloud of ominous power. The woman radiated power, strength, confidence, and sexuality everywhere she went. Dawn watched other customers gawking at the rogue Slayer and burst out laughing when one woman, in her rush to get out of Faith's way, rammed her shopping cart into a pole.

        Faith continued without even one sign on her face that she had seen the woman and only paused when she reached Dawn's side. "Like what you see, Dawnie?" she teased, having felt every one's eyes upon her for some time but having been only surprised by the young girl's intent interest.

        "Very much," Dawn admitted with an enthusiastic grin and nod. "I wish I could walk like you, Faith!"

        The older woman shrugged. "Keep watching. You might pick up a thing or two." She sashayed pass her, grinning devilishly. She'd love to see Buffy's face if she could see her little sister now! She was certain the do-gooder Slayer would have a great deal to say about Dawn's admiration, and Faith would love the chance to hear her and shoot her down laughing!

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.