Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-05-16
Words:
39,509
Chapters:
10/10
Comments:
22
Kudos:
89
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
19,978

Betrayal's Ramifications

Summary:

Angel does the unthinkable, commits an horrendous act of violence. What will Lindsey do?

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

Disclaimers: I do not own Angel I am just borrowing them. No copyright infringement is intended. The show and characters are owned by other, I am just borrowing them.

 

 

Authors Note: In this story Lindsey never lost his hand, he never left the law firm and was never sent to their version of hell. This is AU as Eve was his former secretary.

 

 

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

 

 

Title: Betrayals Ramifications

 

 

 

After Angel had beaten Wolfram and Hart Lindsey had been helping out wherever he could. He had been trying to stay below Angel's radar. He was well aware that he was not the vampire's favorite person. Lindsey wished they could be friend's hell he wished they could be a lot more but that would never happen. Angel had not wanted to listen to him in the past and he certainly didn't want to listen to him now.

 

Lorne liked him but unlike the others Lorne had seen him sing and therefore knew that he was not the evil lawyer that the others thought he was. Harmony too liked him they had always gotten along well when he had been the up and coming big shot lawyer of the law firm.

 

While Wesley and Spike at least seemed to tolerate him, Gunn obviously didn't like him. What bothered Lindsey was that Eve had begun to turn her back on him. Heck he thought at she would stand by him but no if the looks he had seen between Gunn and his former girlfriend/secretary were any indication they were a hot and heavy item.

 

So it surprised him when Gunn asked for his help on a legal case. Lindsey dove right in and gave his opinion and help. Gunn thanked him and Lindsey had left the office thinking perhaps he was making headway with the man.

 

Lindsey had been given a tiny room in the basement of what had formerly been known as Wolfram and Hart before Angel had taken over. It had a single bed, a dresser and a small bathroom attached. There was a microwave and small refrigerator/freezer for his food so he mostly lived on frozen dinners. Lorne would bring him something from a local restaurant a couple of times a week and he loved it. Harmony brought him his food and she did try to make it a variety. There was a small black and white TV that only got about 3 channels and those didn't come in very well. It was a far cry from his fancy expensive apartment but Lindsey preferred it at least he wasn't having to do bad things to people to save his own skin or...no he wouldn't think about them in this building he was still scared that the senior partners were lurking and listening in on his thoughts.

 

It would be nice to leave once in awhile but Angel had left instructions that Lindsey was not to leave the building. The vampire obviously didn't trust him.

 

It wasn't too bad being alone...well at least mostly alone. There were a couple of former associates who loved the idea of the former golden boy of Wolfram and Hart not being allowed to leave the building. They had cornered Lindsey and couple of times and left several bruises on the slim body being careful not to mark his face. The last time though Lindsey gave as good as he got and he didn't think they would be bothering him again.

 

A couple of days after he had helped Gunn Lindsey found himself summoned to Angels penthouse office and suite. A little nervous about being around the vampire who clearly felt nothing but contempt for him Lindsey nevertheless was secretly thrilled. He had always thought Angel was one sexy vampire and had harbored hope that one day they would be on the same side and he might be able to at least gain a one night stand with the brooding vampire. In his weaker moments he thought he was in love with Angel.

 

But Lindsey was realistic; he would never be good enough for Angel. Hell when he tried to talk to him about his pathetic childhood hoping to get a second chance Angel had laughed at him and that had been humiliating. Obviously second chances were for those Angel deemed good enough and Lindsey fell far short of those expectations.

 

As Lindsey reached Angels suite via the private elevator he met Gunn and Eve. The two were whispering and when they saw him they just smiled and walked on by.

 

Lindsey knocked on the door and then walked on inside.

 

Angel stalked across the room, grabbed Lindsey by the front of his shirt and slammed him up against the wall.

 

"I want to know who the fuck do you think you are? I saved your ass from the senior partners when I beat them but I can sure as hell find a way to toss you back to them," Angel growled slamming Lindsey into the wall again.

 

Lindsey flinched as Angel raised his hand waiting for the blow to fall.

 

Angel grabbed a handful of Lindsey's hair which had grown to his shoulders and painfully yanked his head back.

 

Lindsey dropped his eyes hoping that would appease the furious man as he whispered, "I don't know what is wrong. Tell me what I did wrong?"

 

"Gunn out of the goodness of his heart asked for your help and you fucked it up. I saw that briefing that you did, he followed it to letter and you know what, those two kids still had to leave with those demons. But I bet you loved that knowing what was happening to those kids. Did you even bother to learn their names before you condemned them to hell? Well let me fill you in on the details the little boy is named Evan and the little girl is his sister Cara," Angel hissed.

 

Lindsey's mouth dropped open at that comment, his mind flashed back to what he had helped Gunn with.

 

"Angel, the case I helped Gunn with didn't involve kids, I swear it. It was a legal case about some property the firm owns," Lindsey tried to explain.

 

Angel keeping his hand buried in Lindsey's hair drug him across the room and tossed him in a chair. Angel did some of his work in his suite as well as his office. Angel turned the computer screen around and let Lindsey read it.

 

Lindsey felt himself pale and begin to shake, he had been setup. Gunn and Eve had set him up to take the fall for this.

 

Lindsey swallowed, "Angel this was not the case I worked on. Gunn and Eve set me up. I promise you that..."

 

Angel loomed over Lindsey gripping the chairs arms so tightly that you could hear them crackle under the pressure.

 

"You really expect me to believe you over Gunn. You worked for Wolfram and Hart and excelled at screwing people over. While I don't like Eve at least she doesn't try to interfere in the way I run the company. As far as I am concerned she showed good taste in dumping your ass," Angel was in a rage the thought of those little kids being at the mercy of those demons just turned his stomach and to think he was the one who had insisted that Lindsey be allowed to stay. He had figured if he kept the boy in the building he at least couldn't cause to much trouble but it looks like he figured wrong.

 

"I wish to hell I had never laid eyes on you," Angel growled then his eyes grew darker and harder. He could almost hear those kids screaming in agony as they were raped and tortured by those demons.

 

"Since you have sentenced those kids to continuous rapes and torture I think it is only fitting that you receive the same fate."

 

Lindsey panicked trying to scramble past the vampire but it was like trying to shove by a brick wall.

 

Angel yanked the former lawyer to his feet ripping the shirt from his body. Even though Angel noted that Lindsey had lost weight and there were a few dark bruises on his ribs and back he didn't care as his fury drowned out everything.

 

Lindsey tried to struggle, fight back but Angel was too strong. At one time Lindsey could have at least put up some fight but lack of good food, sunlight and exercise had taken their toll.

 

In seconds Angel had Lindsey pinned over the back of a sofa, his feet dangling a couple of inches off the floor. Somehow even with Lindsey struggling Angel had managed to strip him of all of his clothes.

 

Lindsey began to beg, "Please Angel...I didn...didn't do it. Gunn and E..."

 

Lindsey cried out as a big hand slapped his ass hard, hard enough to bruise. The vampire lay down on top of his struggling prey pressing his weight down until Lindsey was panting trying to breathe.

 

"You will shut the fuck up or I will find something to shove in your mouth to shut you up. I would imagine there are still several people you screwed over in the building that would love to fuck your mouth. I am sure you are used to taking it up the ass, I cannot imagine the senior partners let an ass like yours go untouched," Angel laughed.

 

"Suck on them, this is for my benefit not yours," Angel harshly stated as he shoved two of his fingers into Lindsey mouth.

 

Lindsey gagged at the initial intrusion but he sucked trying to get the fingers as wet as he could because he knew this was going to hurt like hell.

 

At that point he decided to do his best not to beg, he didn't want to give the bastard the satisfaction. Despite what Angel thought the senior partners had not wanted Lindsey as a fuck toy. He was too good a lawyer to ruin that way and there were plenty of available holes for them to fuck with. This would be Lindsey's first time for male/male sex and it wasn't going to be a good thing to experience.

 

Angel yanked his fingers out then spread the tight ass in front of him. For a second he hesitated at his first glimpse of the tight puckered hole, it was awful small...but that was the last thing he thought of as it reminded him of the kids that Lindsey had sent to the demons.

 

Plunging his fingers into the tight hole he relished the strangled scream from Lindsey. It looked like the boy was going to try to tough it out; well they would see who the winner in that game was.

 

After twisting his fingers around for a few seconds Angel pulled them out, placed his thumbs on either side of the hole and tried to stretch it out, by the tensing of the boy's body that did not feel good at all.

 

Lindsey did manage to kick out and catch Angel on the leg which just made him madder.

 

Angel let go of the ass placed one hand in the small of Lindsey's back and the other one spread the ass cheeks.

 

"This is for those kids," Angel hissed as he slammed forward burying his sizeable cock in one swift thrust.

 

Lindsey cried out he couldn't help it the pain was so intense, it seared through his body, his back arched as he tried to move away from the massive invader buried in his ass.

 

Sobbing once Lindsey bit down on his lower lip until he tasted blood so he wouldn't cry out again, but fuck it hurt so badly.

 

Angel growled deep in his throat as the tight heat of Lindsey's ass wrapped like a glove around his cock. Then he smelled blood in the air and changed into game face.

 

Looking down he saw that blood was starting to trickle out of the tight hole he was buried in. Hell no wonder the boy was so tight either he was wrong and he had never had anything up his ass or it had been a long time. Either way it was going to be a hell of a ride and Lindsey deserved everything he was going to get.

 

Angel could smell blood elsewhere and grinned when he realized what Lindsey had done. Well it had been a while since he had sampled human blood.

 

Staying buried in the ass that was clenched tight trying to expel his cock Angel pushed forward until the front of his thighs were against the backs of Lindsey's legs pinning the boy in place against the sofa. It also plunged his cock even deeper in the tight ass drawing another whimper of pain from Lindsey.

 

One hand reached down and grabbed a handful of that hair and pulled back until Lindsey was arched in front of him. It had to be painful on the boy's back but Angel was past caring about anything pertaining to Lindsey's comfort.

 

With Lindsey's head resting against his shoulder Angel forced the boy's head around so he could claim the bloody mouth. The vampire ignored the tear tracks on the beautiful face it only gave him pleasure as he was sure those kids were also crying.

 

Lindsey offered up no resistance as his mouth was plundered. Angel licked and sucked on the bite mark getting as much blood as he could out of the wound until the human lips were bruised and swollen. Lindsey did have great tasting blood.

 

Angel scented down the boys neck, yeah Lindsey did smell good, a real shame he was such a piece of shit.

 

Angel had centuries of experience at manhandling humans for his own pleasure. This time was no exception. With one arm around Lindsey's throat he used his massive strength to begin to thrust inside the tight ass. Angel did not pull all the way out before he drove back inside tearing the tender tissue but not caring as it made the way smoother for him to fuck Lindsey. It was tight what with Lindsey pulled up against him but he made it work this was about his pleasure not the boys. With his knee Angel spread Lindsey's legs even wider.

 

With his free hand the master vampire stroked and pinched the boy's chest paying particular attention to the nipples. Lindsey bit back a whimper as his nipples were pulled and pinched until they were red and ultra sensitive to the touch.

 

Angels hand then traveled south to the limp cock.

 

"Good I hated to think you enjoying this," Angel whispered into Lindsey's ear right before he bit down on one lobe sucking until he drew more blood into his mouth.

 

Roughly Angel grasped the lax cock pulling and squeezing it even as more tears fell from desolate blue eyes.

 

Finally Angel could feel he was close. Quickly he grabbed Lindsey's cock in his fist squeezing until he felt the boy flinch and gasp from the pain. Then he pressed the fist holding the limp cock into Lindsey's gut holding it tight as he continued to slam inside the now freely bleeding ass.

 

Lindsey was in agony, he was in pain everywhere, his nipples were throbbing, the arm around his throat was like a steel band, he could barely breathe and he knew he was ripped up inside. There was doubt what he felt on the back of his legs was his own blood. Angel was squeezing his cock so tight he just prayed he would be able to take a piss later though that would undoubtedly hurt like hell.

 

Angel grunted then shoved in as far as he could shooting his cold seed as deep inside as he possibly could.

 

When Angel was finished he pulled out and let go of Lindsey stepping back.

 

Lindsey cried out as he hit the floor curling up in a little ball, he hurt all over the pain washed over him in waves.

 

He had done nothing to deserve this, but as usual Angel didn't want to listen to him. No he would rather believe the worst of Lindsey.

 

Angel looked down, he had to take a second to get past all the blood or he would rip into Lindsey and drain him. While the boy deserved it that would mean he would not get to ride that prime piece of ass anymore and he had truly enjoyed it.

 

"Get up, wipe yourself off in the bathroom and then go to your room. There is a robe in there for you to cover up with; I don't want you here any longer than necessary at this time. However I will expect to see you here tomorrow at this time and for the foreseeable future.  From now on you will not leave your room except to come service me that is your sole function in life. When you cease to please me I will throw you to anyone in the building who wants you."

 

Angel reached down and grabbed Lindsey's long hair pulling him to his feet then shoved him towards the bathroom watching as he again tumbled to the floor, his shaky legs, throbbing ass and aching back unable to keep him on his feet.

 

Lindsey got to his hands and knees prepare to stand when he felt a foot on his bare bleeding ass.

 

"Crawl to the bathroom, boy. I want to see my handiwork as you move away from me."

 

Lindsey slowly crawled to the bathroom, where he cleaned up as best as he could but he knew he was still bleeding from his ass.

 

Putting on the white robe which was to big for him Lindsey limped from the bathroom.

 

Angel was already behind his desk working and didn't look up as he entered the room.

 

"Pick up your clothes and take them with you, I don't want anything of yours left except the blood on the floor, that I will enjoy smelling. You can clean it up tomorrow night right before I make sure you bleed some more."

 

Lindsey shuddered as he picked up his clothes.

 

Standing in the elevator he knew he was in shock but he didn't know what to do, there was no way he could continue on like this.

 

The elevator stopped and Gunn got on. Lindsey refused to look at the man sure that he was gloating.

 

After the door closed Gunn pressed up against him his rough hands roving over the slim shaking body.

 

"Looks like Angel took you for a ride lawyer boy. I've wanted to get back at you for a long time. Acting so high and mighty well now I hold all the cards. Too bad about those kids but like Eve said sacrifices have to be made and getting one over on you is worth the hell they are going through."

 

Lindsey just stood still he didn't look up or respond, he just wanted to die but he couldn't because of...he couldn't go there or she would be in danger.

 

Gunn reached out and stopped the elevator.

 

"I think I want a sample of what Angel had."

 

Lindsey didn't resist why bother, Gunn would take what he wanted and it wasn't like anyone would care or come to his aid.

 

Lindsey gagged as Gunn forced his mouth open and then shoved his cock inside. All he could was try to breathe and not pass out as the cock plundered his mouth ramming into the back of his throat with each thrust.

 

Then in seconds Lindsey was on his hands and knees on the floor his ass in the air, the robe lying on the floor.

 

Gunn laughed, "Damn boy but your hole is bleeding and ripped wide open. Oh well it might be not be as tight as it was but I will still enjoy it."

 

Gunn clapped his hand over Lindsey's mouth to stifle the scream as he buried his cock in one powerful thrust into the bleeding ass.

 

"Oh yeah baby you are still tight, I will so love riding your ass after Angel, but that is our secret."

 

Gunn grabbed a handful of hair and shoved Lindsey until his face was pressed into the carpet forcing his ass higher increasing his rapist pleasure.

 

Gunn continued to piston as fast and as hard as he could until he finally cried out his completion. Lindsey couldn't help the whimpers that escaped from his mouth as he felt like he was being ripped in two.

 

Pulling out Gunn used the robe to wipe his bloody cock off, and then tossed it at Lindsey.

 

"Put the robe on, slut. You keep your mouth shut about this because if you think this is bad you have no idea what I can do to you. Hell come tomorrow I think I will try out that smart mouth of yours again, see if I can shove my cock even further down your throat until you turn blue."

 

As Lindsey stood up he glanced at Gunn hating the man with ever fiber of his being.

 

Gunn noticed and delivered a backhand that sent Lindsey crashing into the wall then onto the floor.

 

Gunn stood over him chuckling as he watched blood run down the boys chin from his cut lip.

 

"You are one fucking mess. Make sure you clean up before tomorrow I can't abide fucking someone dirty...bloody yes but not dirty."

 

Lindsey shakily stood up and pulled the robe on and silently stood in the corner of the elevator not saying a word though each word spoken and each act of violence perpetuated by Gunn and Angel especially ripped into his soul.

 

As the elevator stopped Gunn pressed him against the wall hissing, "You tell anyone about this boy and I will make this little fuck session seem like heaven. If anyone cares enough to ask you can explain that bruise away by saying you fell. I doubt anyone cares enough to ask anyway."

 

Gunn was laughing as he walked out of the elevator he couldn't wait to tell Eve about fucking her former boyfriend.

 

Meanwhile Lindsey rode on down and then got off the elevator and went to his room. He took off the robe and left it lying on the floor blood stains clearly showing on the white material. Lindsey used a towel to try to slow down the blood loss then he showered quickly trying to get the stench off his body. After showering for as long as the hot water lasted which wasn't long he slowly dressed.

 

Using a wash cloth he placed it on his torn ass to hopefully slow the blood down until he could get help, then he dressed in loose fitting clothes.

 

Walking to the small dresser he pulled out a pencil and a piece of scratch paper. Angel had informed him he was not getting a computer and could do with leftovers from the office.

 

Quickly Lindsey wrote a note and then left it lying on the bed.

 

Lindsey then walked across the basement of the law firm and found the hidden door. It had been put there as a means of escape for the employees in case of an emergency, its location was not written down anywhere and only high level employees knew about it.

 

Lindsey had stuck around Angel and his friends hoping to help people and do some good but now that was all gone so it was time to leave...make a life elsewhere.

 

Gunn and Eve were after him. Angel had taken any respect or trust he had for the vampire and killed it. The love Lindsey thought he might have for the vampire died when Angel raped him. It was time to leave, it was time to start over and get far away from Los Angeles and the horrible memories.

 

Angel might not think he was good enough for second chances but there were people who did. Lindsey was running to those he had sacrificed his soul for...his family.

 

Lindsey slipped into the tunnel and slowly painfully made his way towards his future.

 

Spike and Wesley sauntered onto the elevator anxious to get home. They had been lovers for several months and still couldn't get enough of each other.

 

As the elevator door started to close Spike slammed his hand on the button to keep the doors open.

 

"What is wrong? Did you forget something?" Wesley asked.

 

"No. But there is fresh blood this elevator. I wonder what the hell happened in here." Spike asked not really expecting an answer.

 

They looked down at the dark red blood stain on the elevator carpet. Obviously they had arrived before the nightly cleaning crew who was used to cleaning up blood, slime etc. for the firm.

 

"Come on as the head of security I can pull the video feed and see what happened," Spike told his lover.

 

An hour later they were just sitting staring at each other in shock at what they had seen.

 

Wesley had paled when he witnessed what Gunn said and did to Lindsey. In all the time he had known the man he would never have thought Gunn would rape and abuse anyone the way he did Lindsey.

 

Hearing what Gunn said about Angel and seeing Lindsey's condition when he entered the elevator the two men decided to tap into the camera that was in Angel's office. It had been decided when they had taken over the firm to keep the cameras in place as a safeguard for everyone. Over time no one gave them a thought because they were so well hidden in the ceiling.

 

Wesley cried out in shock as he watched Angel's verbal then physical abuse of Lindsey. After a point he had to get up and walk over to the windows not able to watch the screen anymore.

 

Spike on the other hand had seen this side of Angel when he had watch Angelus in action though with Angelus the boy would have been raped continuously over a space of several hours and then drained of blood until he died.

 

Spike could not fathom what his sire had been thinking. When Lindsey had first arrived back at the firm Angel had treated him coldly but that had been all. One night Angel had actually admitted to him that he always felt drawn to the boy and had often wondered if they could or would ever get together. Spike knew that Angel hated how he felt about Lindsey thinking the lawyer had no soft side and was only out for himself. How had Angel's thoughts that he was drawn to Lindsey been transformed into rape?

 

Spike went to his lover who he could tell was very upset.

 

"Gunn and Eve set the boy up that much is positive from what Gunn said. I doubt we will catch anything incriminating from Gunn and Eve on any of the other more public cameras, they are pretty smart. I have a feeling Gunn figured no one would know what he did but he will be looking to get rid of this video feed. I am going to copy it and put the original in the safe. If they destroy anything it will be the copy. We might get lucky though and find something on the camera in his office."

 

"What should we do about Lindsey? It is ob...obvious he is badly hurt and in need of medical attention. I cannot see him going to an emergency room," Wesley said his voice quivering just a little.

 

Wesley knew how Lindsey was feeling although he had not been raped like the boy. Going through school he had always been picked on for being to pretty, though thank God it had not gone any further than gropes and talking. Still he had been afraid on more than one occasion that he might be sexually attacked.

 

Spike picked up the scent of fear on his mate and he didn't like it one bit. It had taken him quite some time to convince Wes that he loved him and wanted him for a mate.

 

"What is wrong sweetness?" Spike asked using the nickname he had bestowed on Wesley the first time they went out. He only used it when they were alone as he didn't like to embarrass his somewhat shy lover.

 

"I...I was harassed when I was younger though it didn't get as far as rape. I feel for Lindsey," Wesley admitted.

 

Spike pulled his lover closer not wanting him to see him change into game face at the thought of someone touching and hurting what was his...his sweet gentle lover.

 

Wes must have known what Spike was going through because he patted Spike on the back and whispered, "It was a long time ago. I am fine now."

 

Spike didn't want to argue but he could tell this bothered his mate. Even though it was apparent that Wesley was not completely fine he would let it drop. Hopefully at some point he would get the names from his lover and take the offenders out. It would be worth the massive headache he would get from the chip in his head to kill the human animals that hurt his love.

 

Spike kissed Wes on the side of the neck loving the little tremble that he gave. Wes had no problem giving Spike permission to drink his blood; he trusted his lover and it heightened the sexual experience.

 

"Later sweetness," Spike promised.

 

Quickly Spike took care of the video feed so that Gunn and Eve wouldn't know someone knew of their little game. They decided to come in early the next morning and check out the camera in Gunn's office then they would confront Angel.

 

Wes again asked about Lindsey needing medical attention.

 

On the way out of the building they stopped by Dr. Nelson's office, a doctor hired by the firm to take care of their employees and their families.

 

Without divulging much it was arranged for Nelson to go and check Lindsey out in his basement room. They didn't go into any details just mentioned that they thought Lindsey needed to be looked at.

 

An hour later when Nelson was going to check the former lawyer out he was stopped by one of the secretaries who was in labor. The woman was screaming about the pain so any thought of Lindsey was driven out of the doctor's mind.

 

Later at the hospital after the delivery Nelson remembered about Lindsey but figured that if it was an emergency Spike and Wesley would have said so. With that thought in mind he headed home deciding that he would visit Lindsey first thing in the next morning.

 

TBC