Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
399
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,256

Love In A Cannon

Summary:

Jack and Will celebrate the new year with fireworks.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Love In A Cannon
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        The explosions that lit up the night sky were a mystery that Will just couldn't understand. He'd asked the ship's gunner about the fireworks display, but the long explanation little Marty had launched into had left the blacksmith-turned-Pirate breathless and even more bewildered than before.

        This was his first time christening a new year at sea, and Will had wondered what it would be like but never thought of such beautiful lights or fantastic images filling the sky as salutations to ring in the new year. He'd also never thought of seeing their reflections shining in the ocean water. Truly, Will thought, bedazzled by all the lights, he'd never seen anything more beautiful.

        A sudden cry from his love of "Happy New Year!" had Will spinning around on the worn soles of his boots just in time to see the Captain of his heart, Jack Sparrow, swooping through the air. Instantly Will rethought his last statement for every time he looked at his beloved Jack, he saw some one far more beautiful than anything the rest of the world could ever offer.

        Jack grabbed Will, pulled him close against him, and kissed him deeply, and Will no longer wondered about the fireworks for as his mouth opened, welcoming the sensual strokes of Jack's tongue, he realized that the explosions he now heard were fireworks Jack created within his willing soul. He didn't know how Marty had managed to fit love within a cannon, but it didn't matter for Will had the only love he could ever want. Jack made his soul, his heart, and his whole life complete with more love than he'd ever felt before, and as long as he had his Jack, the fireworks would continue to dazzle them both not just through the year but all the years to come.

        His heart sang with love as fireworks exploded all around them, and hope for the future that he knew would be blissful as long as he was with his beloved Jack sparkled in his brown eyes. "Happy New Year, love!" he returned when their lips parted. "I love you!" He kissed him again, long and deep, thrilling not only at the sensations that Jack sent coursing through him but also at the thought of all the good things that would come their way in the new year.


The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.