Actions

Work Header

Unexpected Past New Future

Summary:

AU story. Dominic & Brian figure out a few things that have transpired and they try to find ways to handle it and tell the team everything about their past. Dom/Bri pairing... Rating might go up soon.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Notes:

Well listening to a song in my bedroom this idea came and I couldn’t get it out of my head. I do hope that people do like it, plus it will be a Dominic and Brian story. It will also have all of the main DT and Miami gang in the story. This does take place after 2 Fast 2 Furious, but before Fast and Furious.

Chapter Text

Prologue

(Somewhere in Costa Rica)

Down in a dark alley way there were four shadows that no one took any notice of. One was of a girl who was being held by both of her arms from two of the males. Well one was standing right in front of her, looking her up and down. She had no clue in what they wanted but knew it was nothing good. She had no clue in how to deal with them, but was also getting pissed because she was late for a race. She was also furious because they had totally ruined her car to get to her, before dragging her into the alley. Hopefully something would come up and she could get out of it and find out who they worked for. It was one thing for someone to want her, but if they had to resort to this, then that was a different matter.

“Who the hell are you?” The girl asked, “What the hell do you want with me?”

“Oh it’s not what I want with you... it’s what my boss wants with you for some reason,” The male answered.

With that the two other males put a rag up to her mouth and nose, putting her out for a couple of hours. They had to make sure that she was out for a couple of hours so they could her to who had hired them. It would take at least an hour to get to where they had to catch a private plane. There their boss would be waiting to take the private jet to Los Angeles. They had no clue what he wanted with her, but knew it wouldn’t bode well for the girl.


Brian woke up to a sheen of sweat, and didn’t like what he had seen. He quickly grabbed out his cell phone and called a number he knew he might regret.“Dom, Serenity is in trouble,” was all that Brian left on Dom’s cell phone.


That’s it for now. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Serenity