Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
212
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,162

Not The Boi Again!

Summary:

A convenience store has opened inside of Disney, bringing new items to the characters of Disney World, one of which upsets Captain Hook.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Not The Boi Again!
by Pirate Turner

 

        Disney characters milled about the small store, loading up with varied snacks and "ooh"ing and "aw"ing over the items from the outside world that they'd never seen before, when suddenly a shriek was heard. Smee whirled around to look at his beloved Captain, whose mustache was trembling so greatly it seemed about to leap off of his handsome face. James pointed his hook at something on the shelf as he exclaimed anguishedly, "That damn boi! He even has peanut butter!"

        Smee hurried to look at what had so upset his love while other Disney characters, mostly villains and some sidekicks, followed. The heroes were always riding over them, and so they were all upset by this latest discovery.

        Smee glared at the offending jar with its red label that clearly carried the name and image of his family's most hated enemy. "It's an outrage!" he exclaimed, his face going red though not as beet red as James'. His entire body, and especially his considerably large stomach, quivered with fury. "This is an absolute outrage, and we will not stand for it! We will demand equality! At the very least," he declared, looking up at James, "you must have your own jelly!"

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.