Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
372
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,275

How Could She

Summary:

Set after Tony reads the note left by Jeanne. A short fic.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: Set after Tony reads the note left by Jeanne.

How Could She

I sit there by the couch rereading the note that Jeanne had left me. Ziva had already left a few minutes ago leaving me alone with my thoughts and the note in my hand. How could she leave me a note telling me to choose either her, or to stay here? If she knew me then she would have known that I couldn’t choose between her and my family. Of course she didn’t know that the NCIS family was the only family that cared about him. Gibbs the father figure. The only father who cared about him and loved him. He knew that Gibbs never showed his real emotions around him like he did with Abby, but he knew that Gibbs cared about him with the little slaps to the back to the head. If he didn’t care about him he would never do that and he would of fired him because he wasn’t focusing. Then there was McGee the little brother who you loved to tease. Then Abby the little sister that you would protect at all costs because she was your little sister. Then there was Ziva. He didn’t know what to think about Ziva. Yes, there was the teasing, but still wasn’t sure where that was going. He loved his family and would never walk away from them. They were the better family that what was his biological family.

If she knew the real him then she wouldn’t dare think of making him choose because he couldn’t and wouldn’t. He did love her. He hadn’t meant to fall in love with her, but he did. He wished that it would have ended differently, but there was no way that that would of happened after the undercover assignment was done. He sighed and put the card back into the envelope and then put them into his coat pocket. He got up and looked around one more time and then left her apartment building for the last time.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.