Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: On a snowy December morning a body turns up in an alley in DC. Will Gibbs and his new Field Agent Anthony DiNozzo be able to solve the case before Christmas?
    Spoilers: Although this is set pre-series there are spoilers for those who have not seen the series as information not known in the early seasons is used in this story. You will find the characters a little different than in the series as this is set two years prior to Yankee White and the relationships would naturally have evolved in that time.
    This is a sequel to my previous first story 'Raining in Baltimore'
    Disclaimer: NCIS and the characters portrayed in this story do not belong to me and no copyright infringement is intended.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    24,428
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    10
    Kudos:
    48
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    13,968