Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of The Advent Calender Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
154
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,333

Untitled Leverage

Summary:

Ok, so, I've completely lost my mind. I'm going to do a fic a day for all of December until Christmas day, kind of like a fic-filled advent calender. And just to make things even more difficult to myself, each fic will be a different fandom.
Author's Note: postings will follow this format, with no summary. Length willvary (greatly) from fic to fic.

Work Text:

Untitled Leverage
by Buffy

December 7--Leverage

"You know she's going to kill you, right?"  Eliot couldn't help but ask as he watched Nathan wrap up the Miss Piggy t-shirt and put Sophie's name on the tag.  Not that he didn't notice the similarities between the two, but it was still suicidal for the Kermit in the group to be that truthful with someone likely to karate chop him into the floor, maybe literally.

"Yeah, well, it won't be the first bad idea I've had involving her.  Besides, the spa gift certificate I put under the shirt should make it up to her."

"Make up for the gift, maybe.  Make up for the fact you chose me over her, it'd be a miracle."

Nathan pulled his younger lover in for a long kiss, "Christmas is the season of miracles.  Besides, I'm sober and I've got you.  What's one more miracle?"

 

end ficlet

Series this work belongs to: