Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of The Advent Calender Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
173
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,603

Untitled NCIS

Summary:

Ok, so, I've completely lost my mind. I'm going to do a fic a day for all of December until Christmas day, kind of like a fic-filled advent calender. And just to make things even more difficult to myself, each fic will be a different fandom.
Author's Note: postings will follow this format, with no summary. Length willvary (greatly) from fic to fic.

Work Text:



Untitled NCIS
by Buffy

December 6--NCIS

Leroy Jethro Gibbs was a former marine, and was one of the best damn NCIS agents in the service.  He'd seen combat, survived bombs and snipers, and faced down every supervisor and politico who'd thought they could intimidate him.  But what he'd just seen was enough to send him moving for the door like a pack of wild dogs was after him.  Coming out the door he almost trampled Tony, "Whoa, Jethro, where's the fire?  I thought you wanted to talk to your father before the gang got here."

Jethro shook his head vehemently, "Not now."

The hands on his shoulders that had kept him from falling tightened, "You /are/ still telling him about us, aren't you?"

"Apparently he and Ducky got--close--last night.  And I'd rather not wake them up."

"I don't know whether to laugh insanely or be horrified at the mental images that statement's conjured up."  Tony kissed him lightly, "But at least he can't be too upset about us, then, right?"

end ficlet

Series this work belongs to: