Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,157
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,318

Say What?

Summary:

Apollo is confused by certain people's recent behavior.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: Say What?
Author: Jen lmr

Date: Dec 2000
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Apollo is confused by certain people's recent behavior.

 

"Starbuck, look over there." Apollo said as pointed across the room.

"What?"

"Don't you think that's strange?"

Starbuck shrugged, "Strange how? Handcuffs and feathers strange, or saddle and a riding crop strange?"

Apollo whipped his head back around towards his friend, "What?!"

"Nothing."

Apollo continued to give his friend an odd look as they sat sipping their drinks in the OC.

Starbuck noticed the look his friend was giving him and replied with a wide eyed, innocent sounding, "What?"

Apollo shook his head as if to clear it. "Over there, look at Boomer and Graham." He turned back to face Starbuck and they almost bumped noses.

"Sorry. I was just leaning over to get a better look."

Apollo gave him a puzzled look before continuing, "Well? Doesn't that seem odd to you?"

"Nope."

"What do you mean 'nope'? Look at them."

Starbuck leaned over once again. Stared across the room absently for awhile, blinked, leaned over even further, "Nope. I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary."

"What?!" Apollo turned back to face his friend and this time he was so close that they did bump noses.

"They look perfectly normal to me."

"Graham is practically sitting on Boomer's lap! You don't think that's odd?"

"Not really."

"What do you mean 'not really'? That is definitely odd."

Starbuck shrugged nonchalantly, "What's so odd about it?" Starbuck leaned close to Apollo and took another look at them.

Apollo turned back to face him and they almost bumped noses again. "They're guys. Guys don't sit on each other's laps!"

"They don't?"

Apollo gave him an incredulous look.

"What?"

Apollo stared at him like he had just sprouted a second head. "I don't think that they're the only ones acting strangely." He gave Starbuck a very pointed look.

Starbuck just looked back and him with that wide eyed, innocent look on his face, and shrugged, "What?"

"Would you stop saying that?"

"Saying what?"

"That." Apollo huffed irritably.

"Okay, if you want me to stop saying 'that', I'll stop saying 'that'. Geez, Apollo, what's up your butt?" Starbuck said with a hint of a smile.

Apollo glared at him.

"What?" Starbuck shrugged innocently.

Apollo rolled his eyes heavenwards, "Nevermind." He said with no small amount of irritation.

Starbuck gave him another innocent looking smile, finished his drink, and signaled for another round.

"Look at them now!"

"What?" Starbuck said leaning over for another look.

"I can't believe their disgusting behavior! They're practically groping each other!" Apollo said in an indignant voice.

Starbuck leaned closer and took a better look, "You know, they kind of make a cute couple."

"What?!" Apollo snapped his head around quickly and bumped noses again with his friend.

Starbuck shrugged at the shocked look on Apollo's face, "Well, you know, kind of."

Apollo gave him an incredulous stare for a long moment, then looked thoughtful. "I bet I know what it is. I bet that the grog was contaminated. They really don't follow regulations they way they're supposed to when they brew it. Those civilians never follow regulations like they should!"

Starbuck gave Apollo a long unreadable look, "I'm sure the grog is fine. And civilians don't really have to follow military regulations, you know."

"Well they should, if they want something done right." Apollo snapped.

"Just forget about Boomer and Graham. I thought we came here to unwind. I don't know about you, but after that long patrol, my butt sure took a beating. Maybe later you could rub the soreness out of it for me?"

"What?!"

"It was just a thought. Nevermind."

Apollo gave his friend another one of those long hard, puzzled looking stares.

"What?"

"I'm becoming more and more certain that the grog was contaminated. Are you feeling ill at all?"

"No. I feel fine. Well, fine other than my butt needing a little attention."

Apollo gave him another hard, searching look.

"What?"

Music started to play out of the speakers of the songbox, "Someone just played some music, why don't you just relax and enjoy it? Are you ready for another drink?"

"At this point I'm not sure if anybody should be drinking this stuff."

"Oh, lighten up. There's nothing wrong with the grog. Just relax. It was a long patrol, you're tired, and you're just a little stressed."

Apollo stared at him for a long moment, before he shrugged, "You're probably right. I am feeling a little tired."

"That's the spirit. Now how about that drink?"

"Sure."

Starbuck signaled for another round and they both sat back to enjoy the music. After a little while, Starbuck leaned over and spoke directly into Apollo's ear to be heard over the music. "So, do you want to stay for another round or are you ready for bed?" He gave Apollo's earlobe a quick lick before leaning back into his own seat.

Apollo stared at him, stunned speechless.

Starbuck gave him that wide eyed innocent look again. "What?"

"Did you just lick my ear?"

"No. I was just speaking into your ear to be heard over the music. Why? Did I accidentally bump into you?"

Apollo gave his friend another one of those long hard looks.

"What?"

Apollo continued to stare at him a few moments longer, then got that thoughtful look again. "I'm definitely going to check out that grog brewery. I just know something is up around here." He said with determination as he got out of his chair.

"Wait. I'll go with you. You might need some help if it turns out that something is up." Starbuck gave him another one of those innocent smiles.

"You've been acting kind of strange tonight too. I think whatever it is may very well be affecting you also. Maybe you should just go back to your quarters and lay down."

"I feel fine. But if there is something up," Starbuck paused, "with the grog and all or something, do you think either one of us should be alone? I mean, we both had some." Starbuck said with that sweet, innocent look.

Apollo frowned thoughtfully for a moment, "You may be right. I do think we should get out of here though. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to look into it further. Why don't you just spend the night at my place. That way we can keep an eye on each other."

Starbuck gave him a little smile, "If you say so. You usually seem to know what's best."

*****

They entered Apollo's empty quarter's. Apollo yawned hugely, "I guess I'm more tired than I thought. Do you think I'm being paranoid? You know, thinking people are acting strangely and all?"

"Maybe a little. Maybe after you get some sleep you'll feel better. A night in bed can do wonders for your perspective. Those long patrols can be murder." Starbuck gave him a gentle smile.

"You might be right. Listen, you can have the bedroom if you want. I'll sleep on the longseat. I'd hate to think of you spending a night on an uncomfortable longseat because of my paranoia."

"Oh, don't worry. Apollo, believe me, I want you in bed." Starbuck said sincerely.

"You're sure?"

"I'm positive. Bed is just what you need."

"All right. If you're sure." Apollo hesitated in the bedroom doorway, "I'll see you in the morning. Good night."

Starbuck grinned and sat down on the longseat, "Good night. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning." He got undressed, tossed his clothes onto the chair and covered up with the blanket that had been laying crumpled up at one end of the longseat.

*****

Apollo woke some time later to feel a warm body snuggled up against him.

"Starbuck!"

"What?"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Sleeping. It *is* the middle of the night."

"I meant, what are you doing in my bed?"

"Oh that. You were right, the longseat is uncomfortable."

"Do you want me to go sleep out there?"

"No. This bed is big enough for both of us. No sense in being uncomfortable."

A tired Apollo grunted, then rolled over to go back to sleep.

A few moments later he felt Starbuck snuggle back up against him.

"Starbuck?"

"What?" The sleepy sounding voice responded.

"Nevermind."

Apollo lay there, suddenly unable to sleep. His thoughts started taking a disturbing turn towards the man snuggled up behind him. 'Maybe there really was something wrong with that grog? Maybe he was just overtired from their long patrol? Maybe if he snuggled a little closer to Starbuck the heat from his body would lull him to sleep?'

He snuggled in a little closer. Yep, that felt better. Much better. He snuggled in even closer. He felt even better. Uh oh. Those disturbing thoughts were getting even more disturbing.

Starbuck shifted slightly in his sleep and his arm ended up draped across Apollo's chest. Apollo's eyes shot wide open. Starbuck's arm wasn't the only thing making its presence known. Starbuck couldn't be...? Nah. It's just an unconscious bodily reaction. No way was he going to wake him up and embarrass them both.

That unconscious bodily reaction kept nudging him in the thigh. Apollo knew that was going to drive him nuts and that he should just get up and go sleep on the longseat. But then again, it was so warm and comfortable here. Of course, there was still that little problem with his inappropriately wandering train of thought.

'We're both reasonable adults. This is not a problem. There probably was something a little funny with that grog. Starbuck is my best friend after all. There's absolutely no reason to feel awkward. We're both going to get a good night's rest, and that's the end of that.' Apollo assured himself and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

A moment or so later his eyes popped back open. He realized he was having his own natural 'bodily reaction'. He shut his eyes tightly and tried to force himself to go to sleep. It wasn't happening. He shifted around a few times then finally turned over so that he was facing his friend. This time it wasn't their noses that bumped into each other.

He gasped aloud at the resulting sensation that had caused, looked into Starbuck's very awake, alert and aroused looking eyes, and at the knowing grin on his face. He flushed several shades of red, mumbled an apology and quickly turned back over to his other side.

He felt a hand gently rest on his hip.

"Apollo?"

"What?"

"I do happen to have a pair of handcuffs and a few feathers with me, if you're interested."

Apollo turned abruptly back towards his wingmate, mouth gaped open in an almost comical expression of shock. "What?!"

Starbuck gave him one of his most winning smiles, "You heard me." Then after a micron Starbuck chuckled, "And why to you keep saying that?"

Apollo continued to gape at him before he managed to squeak out, "What?"

Starbuck let out another throaty chuckle, "That."

Apollo was beyond flustered, "Wh-what? Th-that?" he stammered.

Starbuck chuckled again, got out of bed and headed out of the room. He turned and faced Apollo, "You know, your cluelessness is so endearing."

Apollo was still in a state of utter shock as he stared at the now empty doorway.

He was surprised when he caught himself breathing a sigh of relief when Starbuck reappeared a couple of moments later.

Starbuck climbed back into the bed with a 'cat that ate the canary' expression on his face.

"What the frack is wrong with you?" Apollo found his voice enough to whisper the question.

"I've just been getting really impatient lately."

"Impatient? Impatient for what?" Apollo croaked, motionless with shock.

"I'll be more than happy to explain it to you soon enough." Starbuck answered as Apollo felt him put something around one of his wrists, and heard a distinct 'click'. This was followed by the other wrist being similarly enclosed. The connecting chain was looped through one of the spindles on the headboard of the bedframe.

"What is wrong with you?!" Apollo gasped. "I just knew there was something wrong with that grog!"

Starbuck laughed and tousled his good friend's hair affectionately, "There you go with that clueless thing again."

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Apollo managed to whisper.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with the grog." Starbuck said as he straddled Apollo's hips and tucked the other items he'd brought back into the room with him out of sight but within easy reach. "You have to be the smartest and at the same time the most dense man I've ever met."

"What?" Apollo said, confusion clouding his face.

"There's nothing wrong with the grog, there's nothing wrong with Boomer and Graham, and there's nothing wrong me. There's nothing wrong with you either, nothing that couldn't easily be fixed that is." Starbuck grinned down at his flustered friend.

"What?" Apollo repeated again stupidly.

Starbuck smiled and leaned forwards so that his face was a hairsbreadth in front of Apollo's, their lips almost meeting, but not quite. His groin was pressed deliciously into his very good friend's groin causing an unbelievable sensation of excitement to shoot through Apollo's body. Apollo could have died of embarrassment at the way his traitorous cock had begun to jerk madly with a life of its own, nudging into his friend's own erection in a way that he new Starbuck couldn't help but notice.

Starbuck's grin was huge. "I could uncuff you, we could have me checked out at the Life Center, maybe afterwards check out the grog brewery for contaminants. Or else..."

Apollo was breathing so heavily that he thought he just may pass out. "Or else what?" Apollo breathed.

"We could just stay here and have a debate on the proper use of feathers."

"F-feathers?"

"I happen to have some right here." Starbuck grinned and pulled the feathers from their convenient hiding place and tickled Apollo's chest with them.

"Ooooh, uhhh, oooh!" Apollo involuntarily groaned and shivered with delight. "We can't...you...stop...! When did you lose your mind?" he gasped.

Starbuck grinned down at him and said nothing. He just ground his hips into him a little more, then proceeded to do some things to Apollo's delicious nipples and muscular, well toned chest with those feathers that created sensations far beyond anything Apollo could have possibly imagined in his wildest dreams.

"St...st...st..."

Starbuck stopped, looked him in the eyes and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no, n-n-not stop." Apollo gasped in a haze of ecstacy, "St-starbuck!"

A blinding smile lit up Starbuck's face as the realization that Apollo had completely given himself over to the sensations that he was giving him dawned on him fully.

He returned to what he had been doing with gusto. Tickling one nipple with a feather, then tickling the other. Tickling both nipples, then stopping, blowing gently on them, then tickling them again. Moving upwards and caressing his face with them, down along his neck, his arms, his fingers. Stopping again and retracing that route. Getting as much pleasure as Apollo, just from watching his friend and hopefully soon to be lover lose complete control and writhe and buck frantically underneath him.

He worked his way down to Apollo's hips, tickled along the most fleshy parts of them, worked his way back up all the way to Apollo's eyebrows, then further up to that lovely place where he parted his hair. Slowly he started to work his way back down again, drinking in the sight of his friend's body, the body that he had spent countless centar's fantasizing about.

He stopped to devote his attention to Apollo's knees. Starbuck hadn't realized until this moment how turned on a person's knees could get him. Correction, how turned on *Apollo's* knees could get him. They were a work of art. *He* was a work of art. He couldn't believe he was finally doing this! Sagan, he had been waiting so long!

Apollo was moaning constantly, begging, pleading incoherently. Starbuck's throbbing, aching cock wanted to just take him, but Starbuck had waited so long already, almost giving up hope of ever being with Apollo like this. He was going to enjoy every centimeter of Apollo's body even if it killed him.

He moved downwards, trailing the feathers over both of Apollo's calves, teased them for awhile, circled his ankles and gave them the same treatment. When he reached his toes, he tossed the feathers aside. Taking each toe into his mouth one at a time, he slowly sucked up and down on each and every one of them, enjoying every micron of it to the fullest.

Apollo's frantic pleading and bucking, not to mention the fact that Starbuck was ready to come right onto those delicious toes, penetrated his lust filled brain. He moved upwards again, then teased Apollo's extremely erect and almost purple cock with the tip of his tongue. By this time Apollo was actually weeping with real tears at the intensity of his need.

Starbuck had waited too long for this moment. He knew exactly what he wanted. He pulled another one of those hidden items out from underneath the mattress. He spread the cool gel liberally over Apollo's cock, positioned himself, then plunged downwards, taking the entire length of his oh so beloved friend into him all at once.

His wildly writhing and bucking best friend came almost instantly with an unbelievably loud scream. This was too much for Starbuck, he spurted not only on Apollo's chest, but beyond that, up over his head and some of his come even hit the wall over the headboard of the bed.

Afterwards Starbuck stayed motionless in the exact position that he was, tense and breathing heavily. He closed his eyes tight, 'As soon as he comes back to his senses, I'm a dead man. Although, I couldn't think of a better way to go.'

Apollo regained his breath after many long, long moments. He looked at the wall behind him, stared long and hard at his best friend and wingmate.

Starbuck gave him a weak, apologetic smile in return.

"Aren't you going to say anything for yourself?!" He stated as he jiggled his cuffed hands against the headboard.

Starbuck hung his head dejectedly, "There's really not much that I can say. I'll go get the keys to the cuffs." He said as he climbed up and off of Apollo.

"Well I should think so," Apollo said, and with the most incredible twinkle in his eyes that Starbuck had ever seen, "Because it's my turn next."

With a comical look of complete shock Starbuck responded, "What?"

The End