Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
717
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,404

Satisfaction

Summary:

PWP

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.Title: Satisfaction

Title: Satisfaction
Author: Jen lmr

Date: Dec 2000
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Apollo/Starbuck
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: PWP


Apollo stumbled backwards through the door of his quarters, not falling though. No way, not a chance. That was not going to happen. Starbuck had a very firm hold on him. Oh Sagan, a very firm hold!

It had been awhile since they were able to schedule any private, alone time together. Either one or the other of them had just been too busy, or something had come up at the wrong time. Just not want they were hoping would come up at the right time. Apollo was getting the very distinct feeling that they were about to make up for it now.

When Starbuck shoved him backwards onto the longseat, not even taking the time to push them both towards the bedchamber, he knew he was right.

He was so right.

Starbuck wasted no time whatsoever. His hands were tugging at Apollo's clothes, caressing his body with a feverish intensity. His lips and tongue were all over any slightest bit of skin that Starbuck managed to expose during his frenzy to get Apollo's clothes off of him as quickly as possible.

Neither of them realized it, but their moans had practically become screams in the intensity of their passion. Gods, had it really been so long?!

Finally, what seemed like an eternity later, they had both freed themselves of their clothing.

Apollo gasped. "Starbuck...uh...oh...St...oooh..." Sensations were overwhelming him.

Starbuck looked up at Apollo's face, gave him a quick grin, then returned to what was occupying his attention.

'Mmmmmm, oooooh, yeeeeeesssss,' Starbuck hummed those muffled sounds. He could swear by all that he held dear that his lover had the most perfect, sweetly puckered, inviting, deliciously quivering, sinfully inviting, decadent, opening there between his lower cheeks that he'd ever had the privilege to lay eyes on, must less his tongue.

He forced himself to stop indulging himself on the banquet before him, before he accidentally came all over Apollo's backside before he had a chance to do anything further. Things he was aching to do, things that he'd been dreaming about, things that... He grabbed the base of his cock tightly, stopping any forthcoming explosion, forcing himself to calm down a bit before he actually did spurt all over Apollo.

'Remember, this is real. You do get to do this. He does want it. Oh Sagan! Help me make it last!' Starbuck repeated in his mind over and over. Trying to calm his heavy breathing, he finally noticed that Apollo was in as bad of  a shape as he was.

Sure he hadn't forgotten Apollo was there, not by a long shot. 'Frack! Could he possibly get his mind off of that train of thought for a micron!'

Too late, thoughts of long shots did him in. He quickly lubed himself and his marvelously delicious lover up, prepared him for a moment with his fingers, then plunged in.

He couldn't last long, he could hear a roaring in his ears and realized that not all of it was in his head, part of it was his lover's screams of ecstasy. Apollo came, screaming Starbuck's name. Starbuck hadn't even touched his cock, this and the feeling of his beloved's anal muscles contracting around his own cock, was just too much.

Starbuck came. He would be pretty sure that he came harder than he ever came before. Too bad the ability to think left him at some point that he didn't seem capable of remembering, he didn't really have any hopes of the memory of that point in time returning to him. He really, really, really didn't care.

He screamed Apollo's name and then collapsed in a boneless heap on top of him.

He nuzzled his face into Apollo's neck. Apollo gave a very contented sigh. He turned around, grinned hugely at his lover and said, "Are you satisfied now?"

Starbuck returned the grin, even wider if possible and said, "Not by a long shot."

The End