Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,071
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,671

Rubber Ducky

Summary:

The next part in the 'Debriefing' series/universe. Starbuck and Apollo just can't seem to stay out of trouble.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: Rubber Ducky
Author: Jen lmr


Rating: NC-17  Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Ducky, Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Author's Note: I actually don't know who wrote the song 'Rubber Ducky' for Sesame Street, but if you're reading *this* and you wrote that song for that show. Shame on you! Pervert!

Dedication: For Sith, who oddly enough seems a little too familiar with the song,  'Rubber Ducky'. <looking sideways>

Warnings: Sexual abuse of a rubber duck. (What? I said I was feeling better. I have not now nor have I ever said that I was sane.)

Summary: The next part in the 'Debriefing' series/universe. Starbuck and Apollo just can't seem to stay out of trouble.


Apollo thought it odd at the time. Starbuck wanted to trade patrols with Boomer so that he could have what he referred to as 'alone time'. He'd also asked Apollo if he would mind if he spent that 'alone time' in his quarters. Since they had recently become lovers, the dark-haired warrior didn't have the heart to say no. So, feeling a little uneasy, Apollo reluctantly agreed. That man had *better* not be using his quarters for a party or a pyramid game!

He wasn't.
 
When Apollo returned from patrol, expecting the worst, all he was greeted with was silence. Confused, he wandered about his quarters until he heard distinctive splashing noises coming from the turbowashroom.

He moved to the door hoping his lover had planned a little surprise for him and was confused when he heard a repeated 'squeak, squeak' sound. Even more confusing was that could hear Starbuck singing a less than romantic song. He couldn't make out all of the words but it sounded like, 'rubber ducky, you're the one...squeak, squeak...you make bath-time so much fun...squeak, squeak...'

'What in Sagan's name is he doing in there?' he thought to himself as he stepped warily into the room.

"Starbuck? What do you think you're doing?" the Captain asked as he took in the sight before him. "And where is that squeaking noise coming from?"

The blond flushed crimson and sunk underneath the water's surface. After a short while the need to breathe brought him back up and Apollo was still standing in the exact same spot with the exact same look on his face.

"I, uh, I, uh, well..." he stammered.

Apollo just continued to stare at him, waiting for an explanation. When his lover still didn't answer he took a step forward towards the tub. What he saw there had him howling with laughter!

"W-why?" he choked out between fits of laughter. "Why would you do something like that?" More laughter.

"I was trying to recapture parts of my childhood and they collided with my adulthood?" the blond offered.

Apollo still couldn't stop laughing. "A-aren't you afraid it will get stuck in there?" He was referring to the yellow squeaky rubber duck toy whose head was firmly ensconced in his wingmate's rectum.

"It never has before." The Lieutenant flushed an even deeper shade of scarlet.

This brought on fresh gales of laughter from his wingmate. "You've done this before?" he finally managed to gasp out.

"No, uh, yes, uh, maybe?" Starbuck's face flushed what had to be an impossible shade of red.

"You know, if I'd known you were into that sort of thing I could have helped you out."

"You COULD have? W-w-what do you mean?"

"Ever heard of doing it goldfish style?" Apollo gave him a wicked grin.

"I can't say that I have but I'm willing to try anything once. Okay, maybe, twice... three times... Forget I just said that, will you?"

"I don't think so," the Captain snickered as he began to undress.

Blue eyes watched him avidly as Apollo's naked flesh was revealed to him bit by bit. When he was finished he helped his friend out of the tub and plucked the duck's head out from inside him, causing an odd 'pop' sound when he did so. Then he proceeded to leisurely dry him off and not so leisurely lead him into his bedchamber.

Once he had pushed his now breathless Lieutenant onto the bed, he moved to pull something out of his chest of drawers.

"Ropes?" Starbuck looked at his friend, confused.

"Yeah. You see you're going to tie my hands behind my back, then I'm going to tie yours behind your back. Hence the term, 'goldfish style'."

"If I'm going to tie your hands behind your back, how are you going to tie mine up?" Blue eyes looked at him skeptically.

"Coordination and imagination," Apollo assured him confidently.

"This is a side of you that I've definitely never seen before."

"I gotta tell you, the rubber duck thing was definitely a side of *you* I've never seen before. Apparently though, it *is* a side of you that the rubber duck has seen before," Apollo couldn't help the laughter that escaped from him.

Starbuck could only blush at that.

Soon they both had their hands tied behind their backs. Apollo was right. It did take alot of coordination and imagination on his part. He did manage to do it successfully though.

"Now what?" Starbuck asked.

It was Apollo's turn to flush. "I've never actually done this before," he sheepishly admitted.

"You what?! What do you mean you've never done it before?!"

"Well, I've heard about it. Then the rubber duck thing gave me ideas and well... How difficult could it be?"

"Okaaaay... Alright I got it. Get on the bed with me and we'll try rubbing against each other."

"See?" Apollo grinned and got on the bed. "That definitely sounds like it could work!"

The Captain was right because after several centons of kissing and wriggling against each other they were both as hard as stone. Each rubbed their erection against the others frantically seeking release. It wasn't long before they were both spurting their seed all over each others bellies.

"Dad?" A hesitant voice called from the doorway. "What are you and Uncle Starbuck doing tied up on the bed?"

Behind the boy stood Commander Adama. A thunderous expression on his face.


The End