Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,265
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
20
Hits:
1,743

Remembrance

Summary:

Apollo and Starbuck share a special birthday.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Remembrance
By Jen lmr

Date: March 2001
Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash (Of course!)
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Apollo and Starbuck share a special birthday.


Starbuck was standing alone in the turbolift with Apollo after finishing their patrol. When the lift stopped at his friend's level, the Captain smiled at him and then moved to get off.

"See you later," Apollo said. Then at the last micron he grabbed the door to the lift to stop it from closing. "I almost forgot, I'm having a little birthday get together at my quarters tonight. Can you make it?"

"Sure."

"Great." Green eyes sparkled at him before the lift doors swished closed.

"Wait. Who's birthday...?" the Lieutenant started, then sighed. 'Guess I'll find out later.'

Starbuck sincerely hoped it wasn't a birthday party that involved Apollo's family. Even more sincerely he hoped that it didn't involve children. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy spending time with Apollo's family, most of the time he did. He enjoyed spending time with children too, in moderation.

He'd had such a rough secton, though. All he really wanted to do was to have a few good stiff drinks, play some pyramid, maybe swap some dirty jokes. Things that were strictly adult oriented. Hopefully, if it did turn out to be a family event, he'd be able to slip out early.

After returning to the Bachelor Officer's Quarters, he asked some of the other warriors if they'd been invited to the birthday get together at Apollo's. When none of them knew what he was talking about, he figured he had his answer as to what type of party it was to be.

With a resigned sigh, he went off to take a turbowash. Afterwards, he put on a fresh uniform and headed to his wingmate's quarters. Upon arriving he rang the door chime and waited for someone to answer it.

He was surprised when no one opened the door right away so he rang the chime again. This time the door was answered immediately by an out of breath Apollo.

"Come on in," the Captain smiled at him warmly and ushered him through the door.

Starbuck looked around, puzzled. "Where is everybody?"

"Oh, they're around," the dark-haired warrior replied airily. "Help yourself to a drink. I have to go check on something in the kitchen."

The blond shrugged, went over to the cabinet and poured himself a glass of ambrosa, then sat down on the longseat to wait.

Apollo returned a few moments later carrying his own glass of ambrosa, and joined his friend on the longseat.

"Am I early?" Starbuck gave his wingmate a quizzical look then looked around at the empty quarters.

"No. Actually for once you're right on time."

"Okay," the Lieutenant drawled. "Then where is everybody?"

"Its just going to be you and me tonight. Well, mostly."

"Well, its not my birthday. Its not your birthday. So who's birthday is it?" Then understanding slowly dawned in the blue eyes. "Zac's birthday."

Apollo looked down at the glass in his hands. "Yeah. I thought it might be nice if we remembered him together."

"What a wonderful idea," Starbuck said sincerely. "When is the rest of your family going to get here?"

"They're not. I kind of just wanted this to be a private thing, you know?" Green eyes peered up at him through dark lashes.

Starbuck was deeply touched that Apollo had chosen him to be the one to spend tonight with. He reached out and gave his friend's hand a gentle squeeze.

The Captain returned the squeezed briefly then stood up abruptly. "I made dinner. It should be done about now. Why don't you come into the kitchen and have a seat?" he said as he hurried into the other room.

Starbuck followed his friend into the kitchen and sat down. The two men ate dinner, sipped ambrosa, and reminisced about Zac and all of the things the three of them used to do together.

When dinner was over, they went back out into the living area and shared a second bottle of ambrosa. Neither one of them seemed to want the evening to end.

At last, noticing how late it was getting, Starbuck said reluctantly, "I guess I'd better head back to the barracks."

Apollo put a hand on his friend's arm. "I wish you'd stay." Then he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to his companion's in a soft kiss. When he pulled away he looked at the floor and said shyly. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

"You don't know how long I've wanted you to do that too," the blond replied throatily as he turned Apollo's face back towards him and kissed him with all of the longing he'd felt for him over the yahrens.

What began as a tender exploration of each others mouths soon burst into fiery passion. Without either one of them being aware of exactly how it happened, they soon found themselves lying naked together on the longseat with Apollo straddling his soon-to-be lover.

The dark-haired warrior trailed his tongue along the blond's jawline, stopping to take a delicate earlobe into his mouth and nibble on it. In response the body underneath him writhed and moaned out at the sensation.

Feeling emboldened, Apollo moved lower and took one of the dark nipples into his mouth and sucked on it greedily. His lover's movements became more frantic and his moans increased in intensity. Not wanting to miss out on tasting all of his wingmate's treasures, he moved to savor the other nipple. Then he glided his tongue further downward and capturing the weeping erection before him with his mouth.

Starbuck screamed out his appreciation at the overwhelming sensation. "Oh, Sagan! Oh, Sagan! YES!"

After long moments Apollo sensed his friend was teetering on the edge of orgasm so he moved away.

"No!" The blond immediately and vehemently protested.

"I want you in me," the Captain panted. "I just need to go get something."

Starbuck groaned but nodded his head weakly in agreement as his lover got up off of him.

Microns later Apollo was back and coating his partners organ liberally with lube. Without any further preparation, he raised himself up and slid himself slowly downwards until his companions member was firmly seated inside of him.

Slowly he began moving in a gentle rocking motion, causing waves of intense pleasure to course through both of them. Before long Apollo increased the intensity of his movements and Starbuck matched him thrust for thrust.

When he felt the blond take his aching cock in his hand and begin to stroke it the Captain felt as if he would die from the sheer ecstasy of it. It wasn't long after that he felt his orgasm rushing through him and spurting all over his lover's chest. With a final thrust and a loud scream Starbuck fell over the brink and emptied himself inside his cherished friend.

Apollo collapsed on top of his love, breathing heavily. They both lay there in silence for a long while. Finally Starbuck spoke. "What a way to celebrate Zac's birthday."

"You know, I really think Zac would have been happy for us," Apollo said with utmost sincerity.

"I think you're right," Starbuck said as he pulled him in for a long, slow kiss.


The End