Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
661
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
1,386

Moaning and Groaning

Summary:

Halloween silliness.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: Moaning and Groaning
Author: Jen lmr

Rating: PG-13
Category: Slash
Pairing: Apollo/Starbuck
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com 

Dedication: For Becky

Summary: Halloween silliness.

Apollo and Starbuck were doing a routine scouting mission on the surface of a planet to check out what food and supplies were available.

It was very dark because clouds were covering the moon and they stumbled into each other several times. Deciding that the best course of action was to hold on to each other, as their lanterns could only cover a small area, Starbuck was startled when Apollo suddenly fell, making a "ummmph" sound.

"You okay?" Starbuck asked, shining his lantern into Apollo's face.

Apollo, feeling a little silly for his clumsiness, grinned up at him and took Starbuck's offered hand. "No problem, I just stumbled over this stone sticking out of the ground."

Starbuck grinned as he helped him up. "Klutz."

Apollo playfully swatted him.

A few steps later it was Starbuck that stumbled over another one of those stones.

He went down with a thump, pulling Apollo down with him. Much to Starbuck's embarrassment, he found himself getting an erection as Apollo wriggled on top of him trying to get up. Thank the gods it was so dark out!

On their feet once again, they continued on their way. Until they hit another stone.

"For Sagan's sake! How many stones are out here?"

They shown their lanterns around and discovered that there were literally hundreds of stones covering the grassy area. Upon closer inspection, they found that all of the stones had names and numbers on them.

"What the frack?"

"Beats me buddy. Lets just be careful to step around them." Apollo said, grabbing on to Starbuck's hand just a little bit tighter.

Suddenly, a loud, tortured moan was heard in the night. They both jumped, startled, and now they were walking so closely together that they were practically on each others feet.

"What was that?" Starbuck asked, trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

"I don't know. Let's just keep going. We have to report our findings back to the fleet."

"Yeah, okay. But I didn't like the sound of that."

"It was probably just our imaginations."

"BOTH of our imaginations?"

"Just keep going. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we get out of here."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

The loud, tortured moan sounded again.

"Was that our imaginations too?" Starbuck asked, now plastered into the back of Apollo.

"Oh, shut up."

They continued on, moving around those strange stones sticking out of the ground. They kept hearing the strange moaning among other very weird rustling and groaning sounds. Neither one of them wanted to admit it, but they were just plain spooked.

"Oww!"

"Sorry Pol, I was just trying to make sure that you were still there. Its so dark and all."

"You couldn't do that without breaking my hand?"

"I said I was sorry. So shoot me."

Just then a dark hooded figure leaped at them from behind one of the stones, shrieking like the hounds from Hades were on his heels!

Starbuck practically leaped into Apollo's arms! Both of them screaming, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They were greeted with maniacal laughter.

"Gotcha." Boomer said.

"That was so not funny!" Apollo stormed.

"From where I stood, it was pretty hilarious!" Boomer said, doubled over laughing.

"Boomer, when I get my hands on you...!" Apollo threatened.

"Uh, you're gonna have to take your hands off Starbuck first." Boomer smirked, looking at Apollo clutching Starbuck in a very strong embrace.

Apollo glared at Boomer for a moment, then looked at the still very shaken Starbuck he was holding tightly in his arms.

"Nevermind, we still have some exploring to do here.  Just go on back to the Galactica and I'm prepared to forget this whole incident."

Boomer left with a very satisfied grin on his face.

The End