Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,133
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,474

Hurt and Comfort

Summary:

Apollo gets hurt. Starbuck comforts him as only he can.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: Hurt and Comfort
Author: Jen lmr

Date: Jan 2001
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Dedication: For Becky. Feel better soon.

Summary: Apollo gets hurt. Starbuck comforts him as only he can.


Apollo and Starbuck were checking out a planet that had been discovered while on a routine patrol. Both of them were shivering in the icy cold air. Apollo was trying to make the best of the situation despite the temperature but his wingmate had been complaining on a pretty regular basis from the moment they arrived.

"Lords it's cold here!" Starbuck groused for about the tenth time in fifteen centons.

"No kidding," Apollo snapped, sick of the cold and his partner's complaining, "Let's just hurry up and get the samples we need then we can get out of here."

"Fine," Starbuck huffed.

They collected the required samples and headed back to their vipers. When they were almost there Starbuck grinned at his friend and challenged, "Race ya."

Not one to let himself be bested Apollo sprinted back to his viper. While climbing in he slipped on some ice that had accumulated on the side of his ship and fell to the ground with a thud and a curse.

Starbuck saw his wingmate fall and rushed over to see if he was okay. Upon reaching him he found him sitting on the ground rubbing his ankle.

"Apollo, are you okay?"

"Yeah. But I think I may have twisted my ankle."

"Here let me help you up."

Apollo winced in pain as his friend helped him to stand.

"Oh man, I feel so bad. This is all my fault. What was I thinking racing around in this climate?"

"Its okay Starbuck, it's not your fault. Just help me get into my ship, will you?"

"Sure, sure. Anything you want." Starbuck hastily replied as he helped him into his viper.

All the way back to the Galactica Starbuck kept going on and on about how bad he felt about what happened despite Apollo's reassurances that he was fine and it was nothing really.

Upon arriving in the landing bay Starbuck jumped hurriedly out of his ship and rushed over to help his captain out of his.

"Call a med tech. Apollo hurt his ankle." The lieutenant ordered a nearby launch bay technician.

"Starbuck! Will you stop fussing? I'm perfectly capable of getting to the life center to have my ankle looked at on my own." Apollo said before letting out an involuntary groan of pain as he tried placing his weight on his ankle to walk.

"See. I told you so. Stop being so stubborn. Just let the med tech take you there in a hoverchair."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope."

*****

Starbuck sat in the waiting room while the doctor checked out Apollo's ankle. After about a half a centar a med tech brought him out in the hoverchair with his ankle wrapped up in a cloth bandage.

"So what's the verdict?"

"It's just a sprain. He needs to stay off of it for a few days and then he should be as good as new." The med tech informed him.

"That's a relief," Starbuck smiled at the med tech before turning to Apollo, "Come on. I'll walk you home."

"Is that supposed to be funny?"

"Oh! No, that just came out wrong." Starbuck grinned sheepishly.

"If you say so."

*****

Once back in Apollo's quarters, Starbuck immediately began fussing over his friend.

"How about I help you into bed? Maybe the longseat?"

"I can get myself onto the longseat. Geez. Stop hovering." Apollo grouched.

"Sorry. It's just that I feel so bad about..."

"Don't even say it." Apollo interrupted him.

"Well at least let me prop it up for you and help you get comfortable."

"Fine, if you insist."

"I insist." Starbuck said as he propped his friend's leg up with several pillows. Once satisfied he began to gently massage the ankle.

"Mmmmm. That feels good." Apollo sighed.

"I'm glad. There's more where that came from too. Anytime you need a rub you just let me know."

Apollo's eyes had been closed but they popped back open at the image his friend's statement had provoked. He found that his friend was looking at him with a look on his face that said he knew exactly what Apollo had been thinking.

"You know, I think I may have wrenched my shoulder a little too. Would you mind rubbing that for a bit?"

"Not at all." Starbuck smiled and carefully slid behind him and began massaging both of his shoulders.

Apollo leaned back with a sigh of contentment. "That feels so good." He murmured.

After several centons he asked, "Could you do my neck too?"

His wingmate quickly obliged. After a little while he asked him. "Anything else I can do to make you feel better?"

Apollo hid a grin, threw caution to the wind, turned around and kissed his lieutenant warmly on the lips. Pulling back he gazed into his wingmate's pleasantly surprised face and said softly, "I can think of a thing or two."

That was all the encouragement Starbuck needed to move around to Apollo's other side and cover his friend's mouth with his own. Their tongue's danced around each other exploring each other's mouths. Apollo could feel his erection straining at his pants. His wingmate felt it too. Breaking away with another soft kiss, Starbuck looked at his friend for a moment and then began to unfasten Apollo's pants. He released the straining shaft and pushing his friend's pants down and his shirt up, he began delicately licking the apple shaped head.

Apollo threw his head back against the cushions with a whimper. Encouraged Starbuck took the engorged cock into his mouth and began pumping it in a steady up and down motion.

Sensation overwhelming him Apollo soon cried out and spilled his essence into the waiting mouth. Starbuck swallowed greedily and then moved up for another kiss. Sharing the taste of his lover's come with him in a way that made Apollo's cock give an excited twitch.

Starbuck quickly stripped himself of his uniform and carefully straddled his lover. His cock straining with need, he began to rub himself against Apollo's increasingly hardening member until he shot his seed over both of their chests. Apollo followed shortly after with his second orgasm.

They laid their for a few moments waiting for the rapid beating of their hearts to slow. Eventually Starbuck lifted his head and asked, "How's your ankle feel?"

"My ankle?" Apollo asked, looking confused.

Starbuck grinned from ear to ear and claimed his lover's mouth in a long, slow kiss.


The End