Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
639
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,451

Acrobatics

Summary:

Apollo and Starbuck enjoy an evenings festivities.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Acrobatics
By Jen lmr

Date: March 2001
Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Apollo and Starbuck enjoy an evenings festivities.


The celebration was in full swing when the two warriors arrived. They hadn't meant to show up so late but they'd gotten *busy* with other things.

The dark-haired warrior held out his hand to his blond companion. "Shall we?"

Starbuck gave his lover a sunny smile. "Shall we what?"

"Don't even start with me. You're insatiable!" Apollo swatted playfully at his lover.

They entered the main hall of the Rising Star. The Captain was no fool. He quickly grabbed his love's arm before he could head off to lose himself, and all of his cubits, in a game of chance.

"Oh, no. You promised," he admonished.

Starbuck gave him a mock pout but followed his companion to a seat near the stage where they could get a good view of the entertainment.

The first act was a band that was quite good. The second act consisted of some acrobats that performed some completely amazing feats. Apollo couldn't help but notice that during the second show Starbuck had grown increasingly restless and kept squirming in his seat.

"Don't tell me you're getting bored already? We haven't even been sitting here for an entire centar," the Captain complained.

"Trust me," the blond gave him a pained look. "Boredom is *not* my problem."

Apollo gave him a puzzled look. "Then was is it? You haven't been able to sit still for at least a half of a centar. If you want to go to the gaming tables that badly, then fine, we'll go," he finished with a mild note of irritation in his voice.

"No, no. I swear I don't feel like going to the gaming tables," Starbuck looked into his Captains green eyes with utmost sincerity.

"Then what *do* you want to do?" His companion was trying mightily not to show his annoyance.

"Acrobatics." Blue eyes gleamed at him mischievously.

"What?" Green eyes looked back at him in confusion.

"Acrobatics." Came the confident reply.

Understanding slowly dawned on Apollo and a wide smile slowly spread across his face. "You really are insatiable, you know that, don't you?"

His unrepentant companion gave him a wicked grin and said nothing.

Apollo pondered whether he wanted to leave the celebration this early to go seek out someplace private for all of a half of a micron, then said forcefully, "Let's go."

Starbuck gave him a triumphant look before they practically raced to the section of the ship where private rooms were for rent.

After they waited impatiently at the front desk for what seemed to them an eternity, the smirking desk clerk handed them a keycard. They dashed off to their newly acquired lodgings, barely restraining themselves from beginning to strip their clothes off in the corridor.

*****

The next day the two limping warriors plopped their keycard listlessly on the front desk and hobbled towards the main exit. When they sat themselves gingerly on one of the benches in the shuttle docking waiting area, their groans could be heard throughout the room.

"Whose stupid idea was it to try all those acrobatics?" Starbuck asked.

Apollo gave him a hard look. "Yours?"

"Oh, yeah."

After a moment.

"You're supposed to be the level-headed responsible one," the blond started but did not finish.

The dark-haired warrior gingerly turned his head and gave his lover an inquisitive look. "And?"

"Why don't you ever stop me when I come up with these hair-brained ideas?" Starbuck asked him in a petulant voice.

Apollo would have hit him if he could only get his arm to move.


The End