Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
993
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
7
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,882

Say Goodbye Say Hello

Summary:

If you don't like Remy as a sub, or Logan as a caring Dom go no farther

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Say Goodbye, Say Hello
by SilverDragon

Remy stood staring out over the lake. Tears dripped down his face. Unaware of the man watching over him, he stared into the night. In a voice, Logan had never heard from him, Remy began to speak. " I'm sorry, Sir. I know ' What for little one? ' I'm sorry that in Your joy, I find sorrow. Not for You, Sir, but for me. I'm glad You found Your mate. But Your ' little one ' lost, one of the few people he had that he was safe with. Course there's still Stormy and Wolvie, but they aren't the same. " He paused, then whispered. " Not that I would mind Logan. " Laughing at himself, "Nah. " Shaking his head he returned to speaking to the night. " Heh, I can almost hear You scolding me, ' It doesn't hurt to ask ' and ' You can always come to me '. Course You'd let me play with You and Your mate, but it wouldn't be the same. It couldn't be, Sir. Heh bet it would surprise dem here what Remy really be like. How much Remy needs to be . . . " Remy whirled reaching for his cards. " Who dere? "

Logan cursed whatever he had done to break the Cajun's monologue. " It's just me, Cajun. "

" 'Ow much ya hear? " inquired Remy softly. Dread filling his eyes.

Logan briefly thought about lying, and saying he had just arrived, but this possiblity was too much to pass up. "All of it, Remy. From the first, Sir. "

Remy deflated. Waiting for the disgust, and anger to hit him.

Instead, he felt concern, desire, need, and . . . was it possible? love. Non, Non Logan ain't like dat. Even if he was he wouldn't like what I Need.

"Remy I know, right now, you're very afraid, and confused. Don't deny it kid I can smell it." Logan continued. "Cajun, Remy we're friends. i ain't gonna condemn ya for something that's part of ya." Logan moved closer. "Tell me what ya need, kid."

Remy pulled himself together. "Not here, mon ami."

Logan thought a moment. "How about the boat house? Nobody'll bother us there."

Remy nodded and they headed for the boat house.

They didn't speak each lost in their own thoughts. Logan built a fire, while remy curled up tight, in a ball, on the couch. When Logan looked up, Remy was rocking. Like he was trying to comfort himself. Logan settled close to the Cajun. Hoping to get him to remember he wasn't alone.

He reached out and put his hand on the Cajun's knee. " Tell me Kid. " he commanded.

Remy looked at Logan briefly, then dropped his eyes. After tilting his head to have his hair to hide behind, he began. "Longstory, start at the begining, hehn? "

Logan nodded.

"You know Remy was a street kid. Know what a kid has to do to survive. " He glanced up at the wave of compassion, he felt. " Yeah well, after de t'ieves adopt Remy, he do anyt'ing to fit in so dey keep him. "

Logan noticed the third person but didn't call him on it yet.

Remy shook his head. "Maybe started out as surviving but Remy learned he liked to please. Try hard to please ev'ryone. After the Massacre, Remy didn't want to make desicions. Didn't want to be in control, Remy he mess up bad when he is. Den Remy met Sir. Took me in, taught me things, he gave me soo much.Found out how good it felt to belong, completely to someone. Only Sir, well I wasn't de one for him. W/we knew it, but he was a safe place where remy could mostly let go. Now he's found the right one. While I know he'd still Play wid dis Cajun. It would be wrong. So tonight Remy say goodbye. But now Remy alone again." He raised tear filled eyes to Logan's loving ones. "It hurts bad mon ami. Remy not made to be alone."

"Is that why ya let Rogue mess ya up?" he asked softly.

Remy nodded. "It's not the right kind of t'ing, but it's somet'ng. Even if Remy could touch her, Remy know she not allow. She don't t'ink Remy good 'nough. She right." he choked out through
his tears.

Logan pulled him into his strong arms. "Let it go Cajun. I ain't gonna leave ya. Let go."

Remy gave in sobbing uncontrolably into Logan's chest. Remy gasped in amazment at the fierce emotions, he was recieving from Wolverine. Love, concern,protectiveness, need, desire, and a possiveness, he hadn't expected. Remy pulled back a bit to see Logan's eyes.

"What do you need Remy? "

Remy swallowed. Drowning in the love in Logan's eyes and thoughts, he hestitately answered. "To be owned. To give up control of myself to you. To be . . . " He paused, then whispered, "to be loved. " He dropped his eyes partly in fear, but mostly in hope that Logan was really going to accept his needs.

"Do you know what i need darling? "

Remy shook his head.

Logan took two fingers and raised his thiefs head, till their eyes met. "You. Your love. Yes Remy and your submission. There are a couple of things ya need to know before we go any farther."

Remy held his breathe.

"I'm in control. You can ask question, and discuss, anything. As long as you are respectful in doing so."

Remy nodded.

"However, in the end, my desicions are final. Darling there are many other things but there are a few that you must understand, immediately. I am not some Dom, or Play partner, that is going to leave you. I will be your Master. No one touches you sexually, without my permission, not even you. Do you understand?" Logan looked deep into his Cajun's eyes.

"Yes, Master." Remy answered, as he lost himself, in the warmth of his Master's love.

 

END PART 1

Well that's it. Should I do more/another or take my ball and go home?
SilverDragon

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author SilverDragon.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.