Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
465
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,929

Halloween Madness

Summary:

"Staring at Greg, Wilson choked on the sip of coffee he'd just taken. Granted it was Halloween, and Cuddy had 'encouraged' the staff to dress up for the day, but he some how doubted this was what she had in mind."

Work Text:

Halloween Madness
by DennSedai aka Dennis
DennSedai@verizon.net

 

Staring at Greg, Wilson choked on the sip of coffee he'd just taken. Granted it was Halloween, and Cuddy had 'encouraged' the staff to dress up for the day, but he some how doubted this was what she had in mind.

"Greg???"

House smirked and sashayed his way over to his friend, and did a slow spin, making several of the watching nurses, smirk, snicker and some sputtered in shock and horror.

"I take it you like the outfit?"

Wilson just shook his head slowly in disbelief. "I don't know what to say....it's .... it's just....."

"Shocking, isn't it," Greg asked with an evil grin. "I figured since she wanted people to dress up to get into the holiday spirit, I should enjoy myself at least a little bit."

Wilson let out a small whimper at that, as he tried to proccess the image of Gregory House dressed up with a huge strand, of clearly fake, pearls around his neck, a leather bustier, black, thankfully solid, womens panties, garter belts holding up stockings and a pair of black high heels.

"What, don't you think I look lovely as Dr. Frank N Further, from the Rocky Horror Picture Show? I even managed to talk Chase into a complimentary outfit...." House offered with an even more smile playing at his lips.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," Cuddy shouted as she turned the corner and caught sight of House.

"Well hello there Cuddy, don't you like my outfit?"

"No....no....and hell no," Cuddy said sputtering in incoherent rage. "That's absolutely unacceptable."

House just smirked and shook his head in disagreement. "You never specified what was and wasn't an acceptable costume Cuddy....besides which it matches perfectly with what I talked Chase into wearing."

"Go....just go get changed....I don't care if you aren't in costume don't wear that here at all."

House let out one of his patented evil chuckles at that. "Sorry, but I didn't bring a change of clothes with me. So either I stay, as I am or I leave and I won't be back for a while....hmmmm would that also apply to Chase then?"

*****

Staring at Chase wearing just a small gold lame pair of briefs, Cuddy let out an even softer whimper, followed by a soft groan. "Go....both of you....go home and don't come back till you're both normal again."

House just shot a look at his lover and shook his head slightly. "What, you don't want me to come back at all...you're firing me Cuddy?"

 

The End

*sighs, I've tried a number of ways of trying to get this fic together and this is the best I've come up with. Sorry, it's a short, sweet, slightly naughty drabble. Hope you liked it and have a wonderful Halloween.