Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-10-13
Words:
3,598
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
18
Hits:
3,247

Cold Fear Burning Need

Summary:

Summary: Remy never gathered the Marauders, he only led them into the tunnels.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Notes:

Feedback: is appriciated!
Genre: Slash, AU, drama, tiddy bitty angst...
Rate: Prologue - PG, chapter 1 - PG-13.
Pairings: Remy/Logan, Remy/Sabretooth.
Archive: Off course, just let me know where!
Warnings: There WILL be sexual situations (con and non-con), language and violence. If you don’t like that, don’t bother reading this fic. There will also be Rogue bashing. Just for the hell of it.
NOTE: In this story, Remy never gathered the Marauders, he only led them into the tunnels.
THOUGHTS: ~ indicates ordinary thoughts ~ //indicates telepathic thoughts//
Thanks to: Nicole Wagner and Lady Bethia for beta-reading!! :D Also an extra thank-you to Lady Bethia for coming up with the title!

Chapter Text



Cold Fear, Burning Need
by Nefertari

 

Prologue
 
Remy would never tell anyone and this secret would go with him to the grave. He was grateful that Rogue never got those memories from him when she kissed him, he couldn’t bare to know that she knew. Not even his precious Stormy had a clue about what really happened when he ’worked’ for Mister Sinister. At the trial, they only found out that he had led the Marauders to the Morlock tunnels, which led to the Massacre.

He shivered in the Antarctic cold as he blew hot breath onto his numb hands.
 

 

Remy LeBeau had gone to Sinister because he needed help with his powers; they were out of control. He couldn’t touch anything without making it explode, he couldn’t pay attention to a person without making him or her feel his emotions, as he felt theirs. Sinister had promised he could take the powers down on a level that Remy could handle, all he requested in return was Remy’s cooperation in a couple of tests. He’d never said what kind of ’tests’, though and Remy had been too desperate to ask.

So Remy had thereby become Sinister’s favourite lab rat.

When Sinister had gathered the Marauders for his next big task, Sabretooth had been the first Marauder chosen and the sick bastard had found a perverted pleasure in violating Remy. Sinister didn’t mind so long as Sabretooth didn’t kill the kid.

After two months of hell, Sinister finally promised Remy his freedom if he would lead the Marauders into some tunnels. Remy had accepted, hell, he would have sold his soul to the devil to get his beloved freedom back. Or maybe that’s just what he had done?

What he didn’t know was that Sabretooth was told that he could do what ever he wanted with him, but luckily he got out of the bastard’s reach.
 

So Remy had fled the Massacre, saved a girl from being slaughted, met up with Storm, joined the X-Men, fell for Rogue, and had been left in the middle of nowhere by his friends, his family to die for his crimes If he could have cried he probably would have but his tear ducts seemed to have frozen and nothing in his life had hurt more than their betrayal of him.

Absolutely nothing. Not the johns when he was a homeless kid, not being banished from New Orleans… Not even anything Sinister and Sabretooth had ever done to him hurt this much.

He felt his body weakening. God knows how long he had been out here. He had staggered around for as long as he could, trying to keep warm, to find food…

Then finally he had to sit down and rest from the weakness he was feeling. He found that he didn’t have the strength to get up and continue looking for help. There was no point. He would die, cold and alone.

He closed his eyes and started to give into the darkness, when he noticed something. He willed himself to open his eyes, but regretted it immediately.

”Non!!”