Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,166
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,568

Special Child

Summary:

A spank story

Work Text:

OC
Disclaimer: The Characters are Mine all Mine muhahahahaha this story involves the loving disciplinary spanking of a child, there is no abuse and if You dont like it, hit delete now.
Spanking, angst, original characters
Feedback is always welcome, both good and bad.
Thank You Claire for betaing your help is invaluable.

Special Child
by Ciejye

 

He turned his head, just a little, barely even moving it, but he was seen. It was like the man had eyes in the back of his head. And Radar. ESP even.

"Roark!" the man boomed, he always seemed to boom when he was already scared. Roark felt the floor vibrate as footsteps approached across the carpeting and braced himself fearing what was about to happen.

"Please, Uncle Brian, please no!!" he begged.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

The blows on his bottom fell hard and hard and fast, his rump catching the sting of the hard hand. He yelped and owed but the hand was relentless.

After a dozen blows, his head was thrust back into the corner after the admonishment. "Now stay put!! young man!"

"No, no please Uncle, please don't spank me! I'll be good! I promise!" Roark begged.

The fear in the words touched his heart, Brian sagged visibly not wanting to spank his special nephew, not wanting to punish him. But he knew he had to, for his own good.

Roark was a very rebellious child, mostly because he was terrified. His parents had left him. Both of them abandoning him in a short space of time. First his mother, leaving 'cause she wouldn't handle a 'special' child. She had said "it was a strain on the marriage." Then his father, a few months later, left a note: 'You are very 'special', but I can't do it alone" He had pinned the note to some money, a few twenties, and took off.

Roark had then been sent from one foster home to another, each one not really wanting a 'special' little boy, each one leaving him at the court house alone. The last ones just left him, alone, in the house while they went vacation, (or so they told him), and never came back.

When his uncle found him he had been alone for some time, Roark was wild eyed and fearful. He fought him with every fiber of his being, but Brian just weathered the storm and held on tight.

The boy said many things those first few days. Mean, hateful things. Testing him. Trying to see if he would leave him too.

But, at night, Roark would sleep outside Brian's bedroom door with a string tied on, one end to his foot and the other end to Brian's bedroom door knob, just so he would know if Brian left. Each time he found him there Brian put Roark back in his bed. But Roark would get up in again, and come back to his door and sleep there.

When Brian told Roark they had to go to the court house, Roark threw a tantrum, throwing things, kicking, hitting, wild. Brian caught hold of his arms and just held his close, telling him over and over again that he wouldn't leave him, he would never leave him. But Roark just didn't seem to care. He insisted that Brian would leave him like everyone else had. Brian just held him close and silently cursed his brother and sister in law and all the foster families for hurting this special, precious child.

Finally, the disobedience had gotten so out of hand that he had to do something that would make an impression on him. Once and for all. Brian had tried grounding him, work details, cutting off his allowance, all manner of things. Nothing worked and Brian was at his wits end. Then it happened, the day after the court appearance.

Brian was at work and received a call from Roark's school.

"Is Roark with you?"

"No."

"He isn't at school either and hasn't been all day."

Brian panicked as he hung up the phone. He jumped into his car and drove home frantically looking for Roark as he went. Brian burst though the door, searching for the boy. Then, he found a note.

"Uncle, I know your going to leave me eventually, so I am going to leave you first so you don't have to bother. love Roark"

Brian's heart leapt at the words 'love Roark'. He had never said that to him before. Brian jumped back in the car, determined to find his nephew and prove to him once and for all that he wasn't going to leave him, not now or ever.

Brian searched the play yards, and Roark's friend's houses, questioning everyone. Nothing.

He searched long into the night and finally as dawn's first light appeared, a thought struck him. He drove like a man possessed, to Roark's old house. There, sleeping in the door way, was his most precious Roark, his special little nephew.

Brian gathered him up tenderly into his arms, not waking him, and held him close. Tears of relief and joy spilled down his cheeks as he took the child to the car and gently put Roark in.

As he drove home he kept one hand on his precious nephew, his little treasure. Brian thought long and hard about how best deal with this troubled child. This little bundle of mischief and love.

When they arrived home Brian carried Roark in and just held him, cradled in his lap, until he woke. Then he hugged his so tightly when he did and kissed his face telling him over and over again that he wasn't going to leave him. He wasn't going to leave him, because he loved his so much.

Roark shook his head, "No you will leave me, just like mama and papa and everyone else."

Brian got angry then, he picked him up, strode to the corner and placed his nephew in it. "Now young man, you stay there and think about you have done! The dangers you placed yourself in! As soon as I calm down a little I am going to take you over my knees, bare you bottom and spank you till you can't sit down. Perhaps that will show you how much I love you" Brian faltered his voice breaking, his hands stilling as he though of what could have happened. "And how much I would miss you if I lost you." With that he walked away.

Roark trembled in the corner. He hadn't thought about Uncle Brian missing him. "Would he really have cared?" Roark thought about this for a while. "Uncle Brian must care, he came after me." No one had ever done that before.

Roark had another thought just then. He had never been spanked before, but he'd hear other kids talking about it and they said it hurt but he had heard it hurt a lot.

He stood in the corner looking at the wall, waiting, but it was so boring that he had turned his head, just that little bit, and now he had had a taste of what a spanking was like. His bottom stung and he shook with fear.

Roark didn't really want to run away, but he didn't know what else to do. He wanted so much for his uncle to love him, and to not leave him, but he knew he was 'special', and people always seemed to leave 'special kids', like his mama and papa had.

He felt the floor vibrate as his uncle thundered over for him. Roark was crying already from the pain from the initial swats and from fear at what was to come.

Brian took his nephew to the big chair and sat down. He lectured him for a time, telling him how much he loved him. That Roark was his special little boy. That Roark was NEVER to leave him again. Just as Brian was never going to leave him, EVER.

Then Brian hugged his nephew tightly to him and looked in his eyes. "I haven't been able to convince you with words, so maybe a sore bottom will convince you that I love you and I am NEVER going to leave you."

With that, Brian turned Roark over his knee, sighing a little, not wanting to hurt his 'special' nephew. But he HAD to get through to him. He pulled his pants and underwear down.

Roark felt his last protection being lowered and began kicking and struggling, a sharp swat stopped that. He lay still, crying, his sore bottom exposed.

Brian hesitated for just a moment, then raised his hand and began spanking his 'special' little nephew, his hand hard and punishing as it covered his covering his little bottom with stinging swats.

Roark jumped and cried and struggled, but his uncle held onto him tightly, not letting go, spanking his nether cheeks, watching them turn pink then red as his hand punished on, spanking him on and on, driving his point home through to his through his bottom.

Crying and struggling soon gave way to sobbing as Roark's bottom was slapped again and again. He lay across his uncle's lap, knowing no one had ever cared enough about him as to spank him. Then it stopped. Roark looked at his uncle as he sobbed, thinking it was over. Roark was angry at the pain, the hurt in his bottom. Abruptly, he tried to rise, to get away from the pain, from this man who hurt him. Brian pressed down on his nephew's back, and blinked in surprise at the universal gesture he was given in return. Coupled with the words "You hate ME, and I HATE you!"

Brian knew he had to get though to this child. He had to push though the anger. Roark felt his uncle fumbling at his waist and saw him slip his belt out of the loops. He tried to rise, but his uncle's hand held his there. Gently, he turned his face to his, "I love you Roark, I love you."

The first slap of the belt sent a wave of pain through his like nothing he had ever experienced before, right across the center of his bottom. The next lash struck just above that and the next below it. On and on the belt struck his bottom, punishing it. Roark screamed and cried and finally lay across his uncles lap, accepting. Then, as it started it stopped. His bottom burned and stung, the back of his thighs as well. He sobbed bitter, hot tears, never had anything hurt so much. Then he felt something cool on his hot bottom, then again. He turned and looked. It was a tear, his uncle was crying. Brian saw Roark looking at him and scooped his up into his arms, hugging his close, their tears mingling. Roark wrapped his arms about his uncle's neck and held on tightly crying.

Soon, both uncle and nephew were cried out. Still holding each other, Brian took his nephew's chin gently in his hand and looked into his little face, that face that looked so angelic now.

"I love you Roark and I will never leave you, never! Do you understand that?"

Roark nodded and hugged his uncle again. Brian helped his nephew pull up his pants and underwear as the doorbell rang. He stood Roark up and opened the door, after a brief exchange, Brian came back to the living room, smiling hugely "Now my 'special' little mischief maker, now perhaps you will believe me." He showed Roark the papers in his hand.

Roark squinted and tried to read them, "guardianship" "ward" he couldn't make it all out. "This makes it official my little scamp. These are the adoption papers. You are MY little boy, forever. Do you understand? I will never leave you. And no one can ever take you from me. Oh Roark! My little one, I love you so much, I love you."

Roark stared at the paper, then at his uncle, he was aware of his bottom stinging as he finally understood. His uncle wasn't going to leave him. He wasn't! Not EVER! Roark leapt into Brian's arms and hugged him so tightly. Brian was laughing and crying with joy. He hugged his nephew to him as the child's hand moved to his heart, his thumb, index finger and pinkie up, the other two down. Roark looked at his uncle.

Brian smiled and mirrored the gesture, saying "I love you too, little One." He knew Roark couldn't hear the words, he never would, Roark had been born deaf. But Brian felt closer to him then ever and knew that words meant nothing. It was the feeling behind them. The love. He hugged his little 'special' boy and cuddled him close.

Roark snuggled against his uncle and pressed one hand against his heart, feeling the love, the other hand rubbed his sore bottom, knowing he finally belonged.

 

 

end