Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,905
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
971

Mystique's Identity Crisis

Summary:

Summary: Mystique gets more than she bargained for when she infiltrates the Xavier Institute as Scott.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Mystique's Identity Crisis
By Haruka

 

The beautiful blue-skinned mutant known as Mystique opened the front door of the Brotherhood house and paused in the doorway. She looked back at the four boys who made up her `army' -- A punk, an egotist, a walking stinkbomb, and a small building. Why me? She wondered in disgust.

"I'm going out for the evening – get this place cleaned up by the time I get home or there'll be hell to pay."

She slammed the door behind her. The boys looked around at the clutter, leftover food, and general disarray.

"What's wrong with it, yo?" the shortest boy with the green skin wondered out loud.

--

Mystique had no problem getting past the Xavier Institute security system. Her shapeshifting ability made it easy to be whoever she needed to be. She had seen Scott Summers' car at Burger Barn on her way to the mansion, so she decided he would be the best bet. Besides, as the leader of the X-Men, he was bound to have access to areas the younger children might not. She reformed herself into the guise of the handsome seventeen-year-old, and the security system was fooled. It let her past the gate, and from there she simply walked up the driveway.

She had learned that both Logan and Professor Xavier were out of town for the weekend, which was the only reason she would attempt such a direct approach in gaining access to the mansion. If Logan had been home, his strong sense of smell would have already identified her presence, no matter what form she was in.

After carefully entering the mansion and taking a moment to see if anyone was around, she headed for where she knew she would find Cerebro.

She recently heard that Xavier had made some adjustments on the super computer that would double its efficiency in tracking new mutant signatures. Her goal was to sabotage it, setting the X-Men back a good long while and in the meantime, she and the Brotherhood would gain the advantage.

The identity recognition security systems were just as easily bypassed inside the mansion as they were outside, and just as she suspected, Scott had access to the computer room. She let the door slide closed behind her and went straight for the console.

Mystique began running a diagnostic test to find out what changes had been made most recently. Results were just beginning to register onscreen when she heard the door open behind her. She turned to find a beautiful, dark-skinned woman with long white hair and blue eyes -- Ororo Munroe, also known as Storm. She and Mystique had fought one-on-one before, with the blue-skinned woman coming out the loser. She bristled at the sight of her, even as she forced a smile. "Hi Ororo," she said in Scott's voice. "You startled me."

"I'm sure I did," Ororo said dryly as she approached. "What are you doing in here?"

There was something about the tone of her question that bothered Mystique. "I was just running a diagnostic on the computer," she answered. "I thought it would be helpful and save the Professor some time – "

Ororo quickly keyed in the sequence to stop the diagnostic and shut off the computer. "Have you forgotten what the Professor told us last night?" she demanded.

Mystique cursed silently. How was she supposed to know what Cueball had said when she wasn't there? "Uh," she scuffed Scott's shoe and stared at the ground, "I guess I _did_ forget."

"This is beyond irresponsible, Scott," Ororo said grimly. "Professor Xavier expressly forbid anyone from entering the computer room until he returns, so he'll have a chance to perform his own series of tests. He said the computer had been acting up and might react negatively if misused before he could correct the problem." She glanced toward the console with an exasperated sigh. "We'll be lucky if you haven't erased half of the data with your actions!"

If only that _were_ true, Mystique thought, at least the evening wouldn't be a total waste. However, the diagnostic had looked normal enough before Ororo stopped it – she probably hadn't ruined a thing, damn it. The best she could do now was get out as quickly as she could without arousing suspicion. She hung her head and did her best to look like a contrite teenage boy. "I'm sorry, Ororo," she whispered. "I wasn't thinking."

"You're leader of the X-Men," the lovely woman said sternly. "And that means you must be held accountable for everything you do, especially if you deliberately disobey one of us. I'm sorry, Scott, but you have to be the example." She headed for the door. "Come with me."

Mystique followed her, wondering if she could slip away long enough to change into someone else, but Ororo kept glancing over her shoulder to make sure she was still there. Once they reached the living room, Ororo clicked her communicator.

"Would all X-Men in the mansion please report to the living room immediately?"

Oh great, now she'd _never_ be able to get away and shift until after Ororo had finished whatever it was she was doing with this. Kids started pouring into the living room – Mystique saw her own son, Kurt, and her foster daughter, Rogue, among them. There were at least ten children assembled there by the time the stampede was over. Ororo was the only adult present.

"Settle down, everyone," the one-time African Goddess told the children. "The reason I've called you all here is because Scott has just done something very serious by disobeying the Professor's direct orders and he is going to be punished. I want all of you to witness it so you'll know not to do anything of the sort yourselves." She motioned Kurt over and whispered in his blue pointy ear. He nodded and teleported out of the room, returning a moment later with the flat wooden breadboard from the kitchen. It was thick and heavy, with a handle on one end. He handed it to Ororo.

Mystique was grateful for Scott's glasses covering her eyes, since they otherwise might have fallen out entirely. Surely that weather witch wasn't thinking –

Ororo turned to face her. "All right, Scott. Take down your pants and bend over the couch."

Her first thoughts were to run for the door, but with all the collective X-Men firepower in the room, she'd never make it off the grounds. And even if the others wouldn't attack, thinking she was Scott, Storm alone could pull her back with a gust of hurricane-force wind.

"Scott," Ororo said in a tone that indicated her patience was waning, "if you do not obey me this instant, I'll use a strap instead."

Mystique glared at the woman from behind the glasses and silently wished a thousand different tortures upon her person. There was no way out of this except to go through with it, so she began unfastening her pants and pushed them down, then bent over, placing her hands on the sofa cushion. She felt Ororo move up behind her, then suddenly her underwear was down around her knees.

The makeshift paddle slammed solidly against her bare bottom, making her cry out in surprise. DAMN, that hurt! She'd barely managed to keep her voice from going too high to be Scott's. The next blow caught her in the same spot, exploding with pain. The third struck her other cheek and the fourth was the same. Each one was as forceful as the next, and as the spanking continued, Ororo proved to be quite skillful in wielding her weapon. No part of her bottom was spared.

*CRACK!*

"AHHHH!" That one brought tears to her eyes. How many had there been already? Too many.

*CRACK!*

"OWWWW!" She shifted from one foot to another, thinking she wouldn't be able to hold her position much longer. God, she must look ridiculous, naked and exposed, her rear end a brilliant red. Well, at least it was SCOTT being humiliated and not really herself –

*CRACK!*

"EEEEEEYOOWW!" But it wasn't Scott feeling this PAIN! It was she, and she didn't think she could take it a moment longer. The tears were already tracking out from under the glasses and –

*CRAAACK!*

"YIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" Mystique screamed, and Scott sounded as if he'd had a dose of estrogen somewhere along the line. That was it, she didn't care anymore if they blasted her! Yanking up her underwear and pants, Mystique ran for the door, sobbing in pain and anger.

The X-Men watched `Scott' run out the front door.

"Should we go after her?" Kurt asked Ororo.

"Her?" Rogue repeated, looking at him strangely. "What are you talking about?"

"That wasn't Scott," Ororo told her. "It was Mystique."

"What?!" several of the children gasped.

"Kurt was on his balcony when Mystique arrived outside the gates." Ororo nodded toward the blue-furred mutant. "Because he nearly disappears in darkness, she must not have noticed him. He watched her change into Scott before coming in, and told me about it."

"I can't believe that was Mystique and she let you SPANK her!" Kitty laughed.

"At that point, she didn't have much choice if she wanted to continue being Scott." Ororo chuckled. "I told her that everyone was forbidden to use the computer on the Professor's orders because it was acting up lately."

"That's not true, is it?" Jean asked.

"Not at all! It was just a reason to deliver a message to her about sneaking into our home in disguise," Ororo replied, waving the breadboard and smiling.

"I think she learned THAT lesson." Kurt grinned. "The hard way!"

The front door opened and Scott came in. Everyone went silent, unsure whether or not Mystique had returned. The young man saw everyone in the living room and walked up to the doorway, looking around curiously. He noticed the breadboard in Ororo's hand. "I hope you weren't waiting for _me_," he said with a nervous laugh.

Everyone roared.

--

The drive home was murder. Because her convertible had the top down, Mystique could only shift if there was absolutely no one around to see her, and through the entire ride, there was always SOMEONE else either driving nearby or on the sidewalks, or coming out of parking lots. And only through changing back to her original form would she stop the horrible burning in her backside.

When she finally arrived back at the Brotherhood house, she got out of the car stiffly, wincing. She couldn't wait to change.

The front door burst open. "It's Summers! In OUR territory, yo!" Todd exclaimed.

"Get him!" Lance yelled.

Mystique opened her mouth to protest and received a face-full of slime. Then something struck her so fast and hard that she spun fully around before falling to the ground, which began to shake under her so badly she couldn't gain footing again. Then the air was pushed forcibly from her lungs as Fred sat on her.

"Boy, won't Mystique be proud of us!" Fred crowed. "We caught an X-Men spy!"

Pietro yawned as if he was bored. "Piece of cake."

As soon as they let me up, I'm going to kill them, Mystique thought. Even better, I'll leave them at the Institute and let Ororo Munroe have them.

There wasn't any worse punishment she could think of than THAT!

 

 

(2002)

 

Disclaimer: X-Men: Evolution is owned by Marvel.
Feedback: haruka@eastlink.ca
URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harukahangout/

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Haruka.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.