Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
370
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,049

Magneto Gone Mental

Summary:

Summary: Magneto has finally lost it...or has he?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Magneto Gone Mental
by Erin
***

 

Watching the fighting going on in front of them (though the Brotherhood now consisted of only Sabertooth, Mystique and a new mutant named Alexis and consequently Magneto's side was losing -- badly), Rogue commented to her boyfriend, "Once an evil guy bent on world domination, always an evil guy bent on world domination."

Toad, otherwise known as Todd Tolensky, nodded. "Yeah, but you think he could have come up with a better offensive. I mean, throwing stuffed animals?"

Rogue shook her head sadly. "I think he's finally lost it."

Todd snorted. "I think he lost it long ago, now he's trying to get it back."

Smirking, Rogue said, "Well, pelting the X-Men with fluffy bunnies isn't the way to go about it."

They both chuckled and sat back to watch the furball, the blue bitch, and the blond broad get their butts soundly kicked.

***

Watching the fighting going on in front of them (though the Brotherhood now consisted of only Sabertooth, Mystique and a new mutant named Alexis, and consequently Magneto's side was losing -- badly), Rogue commented to her fianc , "Once an evil guy bent on world domination, always an evil guy bent on world domination."

Toad, otherwise known as Todd Tolensky, nodded. "Yeah, but you think he would have learned. I mean, his powers have been declining the past few years, and he's only got three recruits to our thirty. How could he hope to win?"

Rogue shook her head sadly. "I think he's finally lost it."

Todd snorted. "I think he lost it long ago, now he's trying to get it back."

Smirking, Rogue said, "Well, attacking the X-Men the day before our wedding isn't the way to go about it. Logan's already on edge since I asked him to give me away, and Scott is still trying to get me to see the error of my ways. Tension is running high, and a fight is just what everyone needed."

"Well, everyone else. I'm perfectly content to watch." With that, Todd wrapped his arm around his fianc  and pulled her close. They both smiled and sat back to watch the furball, the blue bitch, and the blond broad get their butts soundly kicked.

 

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Erin.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.