Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Eternal Flame
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
966

I Never Felt Like This

Summary:

Summary: Remy thoughts of Logan coming back into his life and learning to love again.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Eternal Flame - I Never Felt Like This
by LionGoddess97@cs.com

 

 

There will never come a day
That you will ever hear me say
That I want or need to be without you
I want to give my all
Baby just hold me, simply control me
Cause your arms they keep away the lonely
When I look into your eyes then I realize all I need is you in my life
Cause I' never felt this way about lovin
Never felt so good
Baby never felt this way about lovin feels so good
~Alicia Keys....I Never Felt Like This

I have feared love. All I ever wanted was for someone to love me back.Give me the strength, give me love, but most of all not to break my heart.I don't know how I'm suppose to feel now.He just came back into my life, wanting to make me feel the love I should have received. He is right beside me, holding me and snorting quietly. Funny how the world can bring your past back to you.Could he become my future?The first night we were together, I was scared, butfor some reason you wanted me to feel safe.He's wrapping his arms around me.I like that, hell I love this. Do I deserve you?Had you loved me since the first time we meet? Did you love me though the Creed years?Had you loved me after all these years? I don't know how to deal with these, but you seem to deal with this love thing well, Logan. I think I'm ready to love, but you have to help me, be patience with me, please.I do love you. I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you. I love you!
 
  end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author LionGoddess97.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: