Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
393
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,261

Facing mortality

Summary:

revenge for Pimmy Jalmer's implied necrophilia

Work Text:


 
Facing mortality
by Ceindreadh
 
Jimmy Palmer pulled back the sheet and looked at the figure lying flat on the table.  “It’s okay,” he said.  “I promise I’ll be as gentle as possible.”  There was no response, but then Jimmy would have been most surprised had there been one.  

“First I’m going to clean you up,” said Jimmy.  He took a bowl and filled it with warm water before returning to the table.  Sponge in hand; he started with the feet, wiping away all traces of dust and dirt.

“You have such lovely feet,” said Jimmy, a trace of admiration in his voice.  “I bet they’d look really good in a nice pair of Gucci shoes.  Maybe a pair of silk socks, all soft against your skin.  That’d be nice, wouldn’t it?”  As he spoke, he stroked the sponge further up the legs towards the thighs.  He avoided the groin on his initial journey, wanting to save the best for last.

As he worked his way around the body, Jimmy kept up a running commentary, describing in detail each perfect little feature.  Reaching the head, he abandoned the sponge and water, instead running his fingers gently through the short hair, cleaning the face with his lips and tongue.  “Oh you taste so good,” he whispered softly in one ear.  His hand rested on the bare chest for a few seconds, brushing past the nipple as it made its way towards the groin.  “And you feel so good as well.  Even without knowing your medical history, I just know that you’ve been looking after yourself.”

Reaching down further, he wasn’t entirely surprised at what he found.  “Well, well, well, feeling a little turned on by the thought of being dead, are we?”  He squeezed gently.

McGee yelped, “Don’t!”

“Don’t what?” said Jimmy, his hand moving slowly up the shaft, lazily tracing circles with his thumb.  “Don’t keep going?”

“No!” gasped McGee, “Don’t stop!”

Jimmy kissed McGee on the lips before pulling away.  “Sorry,” he said.  “I’m not into necrophilia.”

“I told you I was sorry,” said McGee, “Come on, you can’t leave me like this.”  He caught Jimmy around the waist and pulled him close, “I’ll write a sequel where Pimmy’s name is cleared.  Maybe let him save the day and get the girl?”

Jimmy leaned in and kissed McGee again, “Let him get the guy and you have a deal!”

 

The end