Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Hello, all!  I really haven't had much to say because my computer time has been so drastically changed.  My entire world got tilted last winter with sudden job loss (after 25 yrs) - then the job search , blah blah - you know how it goes.  Well - sold the house, got a new job, relocated and am still living with my son.  Writing was about the farthest thing from my mind for quite some time.  But I had put down a few ideas and thought about them for a while.  The following is the result.
    This is AU. Could be a slave-fic, but then again, maybe not.  I believe this might be the most explicit thing I've written.  Pairing is G/D. of course. ANd if you're a TIva fan - forget this bit!! Ain't gonna happen in my AU!!  IT's fiction, people.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,921
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    30
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    5,064