Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
807
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,196

Buttons

Summary:

The fabric was slipped away from his skin, shuddering as the cold hit against him. Lester likes buttons. Connor mumbled to himself.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Connor moaned softly his mouth opened under Lester’s demanding tongue, his hands pulling away singularly at the small pearl buttons he cursed at how long it was taking to strip his boss of a shirt, he has to stop wearing these all of the bloody time. Connor groaned, wrapping his tongue against Lester’s humming out a low moan when the older man’s hand tore open the buttons of his shirt with little difficulty.

“Come on man,” Lester chuckled slowly dragging the tip of his tongue along Connor’s throat, skipping over the Adams apple,  and swirling in the dip before his chest; before tracing the muscles of his chest, slender fingers dropped away from the buttons of Lester’s shirt falling against the floor and arching his back.“It’s hard!” Connor whined. “You just break all the buttons, if I did that you’d yell at me when your done, remember we tried that.” Connor groaned, his head falling back against the sofa when again Lester’s tongue journeyed across his body, tracing the skin under his neck before coming up again and slipping his tongue into the younger’s mouth.“I promise not to,” Lester almost purred, his smile turned smug when Connor rolled his eyes to rip the fabric open a few of the buttons sprawled across the room and Lester’s mouth fell dominantly against his again. Pushing the loose buttons of his shirt against Connor’s flushed skin.Connor panted heavily; his eyes fluttered slowly, open then close as Lester’s fingers curled teasingly around the zip of his trousers. Connor panted heavily don’t wear suits in Lester’s apartment, he finds them attractive Connor mused to himself, throwing his head back sharply when the fabric was slipped away from his skin, shuddering as the cold hit against him. Lester likes buttons. Connor mumbled to himself.“You should dress smart more often.” Lester whispered lowly into the younger’s ear. Connor felt his body shudder as Lester shifted to straddle the younger fingering the buckle of his belt and yanking at the zip. His mouth again fell against Connor’s a rush of excitement crept along his throat.Connor groaned arching his hips away from the bed when Lester pushed his own forward meeting Connor’s thrusts with fluid movements; Connor felt his cheeks flush again when his lower body pulsed from the hot friction of his hips crashing against Lester’s.It gave Connor a whole new opinion of his boss.His eyes rolled into the back of his head when Lester’s mouth fell back against his neck biting at the skin to leave dark red marks along the student’s neck. Connor chuckled softly as the loose buttons of Lester’s shirt drove deeper into his skin with each thrust. God I love business meetings Connor panted fluttering his eyes in bliss when Lester’s hand trailed along his side, his hips resting in place while his fingers toyed with the waist band of Connor’s trousers.“Oh god.” Connor growled throwing his head back when Lester’s warm skin tapped against his manhood curling his fingers to the younger’s shaft in soft slow pumps.  His eyes rolled when Lester’s mouth continued to dress his neck with hard nips and light kisses. His fingers tangling themselves in the fabric of Lester’s bed sheets, pulling them harder with ever moan that passed between them.His insides burned at Lester’s touches, his kisses, flushed skin dotted over with small beads of sweat.Connor felt his body shudder, hot flashes crossed over his iris and the muscles in his body bunched together in a painful pleasure, curling his fingers into the thin material of Lester’s sheet’s Connor’s breathing became harder and faster, his chest heaving against Lester’s.“Come on Connor.” Lester purred rolling his thumb along the head; Connor groaned throwing his head back and coming with Lester’s name at the tip of his tongue.Lester smiled smugly taking his hand from the student’s trousers and climbing away from him. Connor groaned panting heavily; the shirt clinging to his wet flushed skin, small pearl button’s embedded into his skin, leaving faint red lines against Connor’s stomach when Lester pealed them away.Connor groaned when his phone began to vibrate on the side, Danny’s name flashing across the screen. “Anomaly.” He breathed rolling away from the mattress and pressing the phone to his ear. “Danny? Yeah, I’m on my way.” Connor sighed quickly snatching a shirt from the cupboard and tugging it over his torso.“Damn Quinn.” Lester groaned leaning over to snatch a few of the buttons off the mattress as Connor placed a soft kiss against his cheek. “You better hurry back, if you’re going start something you better finish it.” He shouted causing Connor to laugh lightly and shut the front door leaving Lester fingering the lose buttons of his shirt.

A smile spread out over his slightly flushed cheeks.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author PrettyOdd.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.