Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
963
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
994

Halloween In The Village

Summary:

Summary: Logan & Remy take Addie trick or treating for the first time in the village

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Halloween In The Village
By: Poe

 
"No flaming way." Logan growled as Addie twirled in a little red riding hood.  Remy in a pirate outfit looked at Logan with huge pathetic eyes
 
"Oh come on cher the little patite ain't gonna be young forever you got to come with us trick or treating." Addie looked at Logan her blue eyes brimming with tears as her lip quivered "Pwease daddy..pwease come with me & papa to go twick or tweating."
 
Logan sighed heavily as his resistance fell "ok darlin..I'll go with you & papa." Addie squealed as she ran to their bedroom & pulled out another costume out of the bag and ran back out handing it to Logan "put it on daddy."
 
Logan looked at it with an eyebrow cocked then turned to Remy. He had that same goofy look he had the one night they went to a Halloween Party at The Dungeon way before Addie was born.
 
He walked back into the bedroom and in a few minutes came out in a Tarzan get up. Addie clapped her hands excitedly ran over to him & held his hand & brought him over to Remy "Well darlin.." he grumped a little Remy strolled over to him seductively & smiled looking down hunger in his eyes..
 
Logan huffed & pointed to Addie who had run to get her plastic jack o lateren trick or treat bag and bellowed "I'm weady daddy & papa!"
 
The three of them walked out of the mansion Addie in front running to the first house where there were several kids crowding the front door. The two men lagged behind her & held hands watching their little girl run excitedly smiling. When they reached the house all of the kids were already getting the candy as Addie jumped up & down hoping that she would get noticed.
 
Remy picked her up & went up to the door knocked on it & togather with Addie singing "Twick or Tweat Smell my feet give me someting goood to eat if you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underware!"  The door opened and a old women who's face who looked like a rotten pumpkin looked at them smiling "well if it isn't little red riding hood? Is this your daddy?" Addie nodded her head no and said proudly "Dis is my papa..." then ponted to Logan "Dat's my daddy."
 
The lady's face scowled then looked at Remy with hate "The bible says you and yer child will burn in hell for all eternity" and slammed the door on Addie's face. She began to cry as Logan came up to them lifted her out of Remy's arms & tried to comfort her. Remy looked at Addie then at Logan with tears in his eyes then broke down.
 
Logan put the wailing little girl on his shoulder trying to comfort her & wrapped his other arm around Remy while walking away from the house angry. Remy spoke through his tears "I'm sorry patite we should have done what we did last year.We should have  let your mommy go with us again."
 
Logan turned to his mate & shook his head "Darlin she's our kid too & I'll be damned if I hear anyone say that to you or our daughter again!" Addie looked up her eyes streaming down with tears hiccups issueing out as Logan turned his attention to her "Breathe baby breathe!" he said anxiously almost slapping her on the back.
 
She sighed then looked at him with tears "Where are we going twick or tweating daddy if noone likes us here." He looked at the tall Acadian & smiled "We're going to The Village darlin." At those words Remy's tears dried up "Ya think we could cher?"
Logan smiled "Course there's a lot of couples down there with kids. I'm gonna call up Brian." With a practiced flick of his wrist he opened up his cell & dialed his number.
 
After a few rings a friendly voice answered "Bri! Hey this is Logan. You & Travis taking Mickey trick or treating? Ya are? Yeah...me & the Cajun wanna take Addie down there. Great we'll meet ya there at yer house in 15 min. Thanks Brian! Yeah I'll let Addie know. Bye!"
 
With that he hung up and turned to his lover and kissed him deeply "Brian Travis and Mikey are waiting for us. We got to get there soon though."  Without another word they went back to the mansion Logan went into change & got the car out. Remy put Addie in the back & buckled her up
 
"Where's da village papa? Is it a magical place?" Remy smiled as he kissed her forehead & said "For some of us it is patite. Mikey's about yer age..you remember Mikey non?" Addie nodded her head  Logan came out dressed in a tank top & tight blue jeans & got in the passenger side. "Ya ready to book it butterbean?" he called back to Addie with a wink "Weady daddy." she called back excitedly.
 
A half an hour later they pulled into Brian and Travis's drive way. A 5 year old boy with a blond mohawk with a pirate costume on came running out screaming Addie's name. Addie meanwhile was bouncing up & down excitedly & yelling "Mikey Mikey Mikey!" Both men smiled as they got out & unbuckled her. Mikey came running over and hugged her "ADDIE!!" he screeched then looked over to the two men "Uncle Remy!" Uncle Logan!" hugging them both.
 
Brian a handsome older man with greying hairs around his temples & Travis a blond haired Andonis came out to meet them smiling. They hugged Remy & Logan then picked up Addie Travis escimoed kissed her "Ya ready to go kid?" he asked her. Addie grinned "Huh uh Unca Travis." then she waved to Mikey as they put her down
 

end part 1

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Poe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.