Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: In the Kingdom of Senad, young King Blair learns new ways to please his lover, the good Knight, Sir James.
    Once upon a time, in the Kingdom of Senad, there was a young man who took the throne because his mother, Queen Naomi, had died and the land needed a ruler.  To protect the new King was a knight, Sir James, and this is part of their story.
    Note: This started as a round robin in an A.U. wherein anyone who wanted to play wrote a short piece and took that role.  Keeker suggested: > May I suggest Instructress of the Advanced Intimate Arts as being a post you would be well suited for.
    As the royal cat and one who shares the royal bed with Sir James and His Highness, Keeker might know things that others don't -- so, maybe there is a place in the palace for a dungeon.   The King can decide.
    Alas, there were those in the Kingdom of Senad (and are still reflected in today's culture, that thought Mistress Lexa was an inappropriate addition to the story.  Rather than create a problem, she withdrew from the game.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,460
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,924