Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
278
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,796

A Long Series Of Events

Summary:

Summary: A few word paintings here
Fandom: Batman Beyond
Pairing: Terry/Bruce
Type: A bit of everything
Disclaimer: I just play with 'em.
Thanks: Lurker (For the inspiration!), Soul (For the corruption!) and DragonLady (For warped humor and the betas!)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Long Series Of Events
by Prodigette

 

~"Better Again"~

1. Terry, with tears in his eyes, is saying for Bruce to hold on with a determined voice. He holds Bruce's hand as they ride in the ambulance, not caring who's looking.

2. Terry sleeps in the same hospital bed with Bruce. The hospital staff lets him stay, sadly knowing that Bruce doesn't have any family. Tear tracks are on Terry's face, but one hand is over Bruce's heart. He can only sleep because Bruce's heartbeat is now steady.

3. In his sleep, Terry can hear whispering. He stirs, then wakes up to see tired blue eyes looking into his own. Throwing his arms around the now-awake Bruce, he hears collective gasps in the hospital room. Turning to see who else is there, he sees Barbara Gordon and Tim Drake looking at him with very wide eyes. Terry blushes furiously, but is at ease when Bruce puts his hand over the younger man's.

 

~"Hijinks."~

4. Max, holding a camera, takes a candid picture of the others in the den. Terry is hugging Bruce from behind, smiling widely as Bruce looks up at the camera with a surprised expression. Ace is in the background, clearly confused by what is going on. Max and Terry quickly run away from Bruce, laughing all the way.

5. Terry is in the backyard of the Manor, giving Ace a bath. The black great dane shakes, sending droplets of water flying. Bruce comes to see if everything is going okay. Or so he says. Terry holds up the water hose, and Bruce gives him a look of warning. Ignoring it, Terry sprays him anyways.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.