Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-09-04
Words:
1,190
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,774

Two weeks late

Summary:

Summary: Xander's not happy - having triplets is not easy.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Rating: PG m/m
Pairings: Xander/?
Spoiler: Nope
Warning: Mpreg and slash, don't like, don't read
Archive: Ooh, if you like. Anywhere at all. Just let me know so I can look.
Date: Friday, 28 March 2003
Feedback: Yes please. I love it. And it leads to more stories usually.
E-mail: xandria1969@yahoo.com.au
Disclaimer: These characters aren't mine, they belong to Joss, Mutant Enemy etc. and that's that. *SOB!*. Heck, if I did own them, I wouldn't be studying for my second degree right now so I can get a job would I? No, I'd be in Queensland with all the boys attending to my every little whim! {I can dream can't I?} The plot, however? That's mine *EG* and I have an army of feral Smurfs and rabid teddybears to back me up.

Chapter Text

Two weeks late
by Xandria

 

Xander lay on his side and pouted at the wall. Not being allowed to get up and do anything was driving him crazy. He was bored with TV, bored with reading and the doctor had said no physical activity, which meant all he could do was lay there.

And now it was his birthday and he was alone. Ignoring the fact he'd driven his lover away earlier that day after shouting at him he sulked.

There was a knock on the door and he dully turned his head to see who it was. Glaring, he went back to staring at the wall.

"Xan?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Xan? You just going to lie there all day?" He turned and glared at
his lover again.

"Excuse me?! What else can I do?! I'm not even allowed out of bed to go to the bathroom or have a shower or anything! This is all your fault you know! Why did I say yes when you asked me to have your children I don't know! I want them out! Now! They're late and I've been stuck here for four months in bed without " His mate had his hand over his mouth, glaring at him. Xander stared back, putting his eyes down when he felt tears fill his eyes. Next minute, there were arms around him and his mate rubbed his back soothingly as he spoke.

"That's enough now. You're getting all worked up and then you say things you don't really mean. I know it's not good, and if I'd known how long you would be stuck in bed I might have asked someone else to have them. I didn't ask you so you'd be so sick like this and " Xander pulled back in alarm.

"No! I do want them, I do! It just gets to me, you know?! I'm sorry, I can't wait till they're born, really."

"I know. I know. It shouldn't be long now, though."

"I always thought multiple births were usually earlier, not late like this."

"Yeah, well you know what they say."

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition?" His lover laughed and held him tight.

"That'll do."

 

End