Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Roleplaying WITH Leather. 

    SAFETY INFORMATION:

    The characters engaging in these forms of play are Vampires, therefore certain liberties in regards to the descriptions of these practices have been taken. In other words they don't need to worry about things like HIV and other bloode borne infections, infection in general, excessive blood loss, nerve damage or scarring.

    Us mere mortals are not so fortunate. Please check these links for information on the correct and safe way to engage in some of these forms of play.

    http://www.iron-rose.com/IR/docs/NeedlePlay.htm

    http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/ravenwaxplay.htm

    http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/taliasafety.htm

    And remember Safe Sane and Consensual or Risk Aware Consensual Kink at all times!

    All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
     

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,329
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,079