Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of Fortune Cookie Tales
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
213
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,174

Fortune Cookie Tales VI: Law & Order

Summary:

A fortune Cookie ficlet

Work Text:

Fortune Cookie Tales VI:  Law & Order
by Buffy

"At least we're near a decent place to eat,"  Lennie commented, his eyes never leaving the front door of the apartment building.

"I'd rather have Chinese any day than those hot dogs you brought back the last time we were stuck on a stake out.  Those things were a heart attack in a bun."

Lennie ignored the dig.  Ray could count calories or whatever if he wanted, Lennie was too old and enjoyed hi food too much to change habits of a lifetime now.  "You ever find out what had Serena blushing and acting guilty?"

"Oh, Man,"  Ray tossed his chopsticks into the empty carton.  "Turns out when she went to that sleep over, one of the other girls told her about adding '-in bed' to your fortune.  These girls are thirteen, and already sex is becoming a topic."

"Trust me, this is the tip of the ice burg my friend.  Take if from a fellow father of daughters.  This'll seem like nothing compared to when she brings  boy how the first time."  Lennie quietly slipped a tiny slip of paper into his pocket.  He'd have to see if Jack agreed that "You are a bundle of energy, always on the go," in bed.

 

end

Series this work belongs to: