Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
882
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
8
Hits:
2,505

Summer Time For Batman

Summary:

In an episode of Batman: The Brave And The Bold that can never be aired, Batman must team up with Buffy Summer and her cousin Scott and Alex to solve a mystery.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

It was night time in Gotham City as Batman and Hank McCoy aka the Beast was chasing the Blob. He has robbed the First Gotham Bank and was running (if you could call it that) with the loot. He was wondering how the Beast has found him. It was bad enough that the Batman was after him too, He was breathing very hard. He looked around to see no one was around. He stop to rest, when a dark blue gloved fist hit him in the face. Then, the Beast came down on him, causing the Blob to fall down. The Beast got off the Blob as the Batman watched him do it. The Blob was defeated.

Later as the Blob was taken away by the Gotham police, Batman thanked the Beast for his help.

"No need to thank me. I was chasing the Blob as he was robbing the bank. I wouldn't have caught him if you didn't punch him," said the Beast, as he went on his way. Batman looked at the Beast, wondering if he's going to work with the X-Men again. What the Batman doesn't know, was that he'll be working with 2 members of the X-Men on a strange case. To be continued.