Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-01-30
Words:
2,909
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,243

MEETING ANITA BLAKE

Summary:

What did the characters think the first time they met the Executioner, Anita Blake?  This is my interpretation of those first meetings.

(This is a departure from my favorite SWAT Kats fiction.  My first piece in the Anita Blake fandom)

 

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Micah

Notes:

This idea was first done by epicfailure in her piece called Encounter on Pomme de Sang, an Anita Blake fanfiction only site.  Her piece was a round robin and I entered with this one on Micah.  I decided to do some of my own on the characters with this being my first entry.

Chapter Text

She’s shaking badly and doesn’t look good at all.  Elizabeth asked me to come and interview for the job of Nimir Raj but before I could actually discuss things with her, I learned this pard already had a Nimir Ra.....a human Nimir Ra! How could this be?

No time to ask questions as her bloody and shaking form is rushed into her home by the Master of the City and Ulfric. This female has powerful friends and I must be careful not to give myself away or get too involved with their politics.  My own cruel master would have me for breakfast if I dared tell these people the true reason I am here.

Instead I quickly offer my services and my pard’s in trying to save this female from dying.  As I take my turn laying with her, I can’t help but be mesmerized by her beauty and intrigued by what her scars could tell me about who she is.  What I do know for certain is she is a dangerous person. I’ve spoken to her pard and got a thumbnail idea of who she is and what she means to those around her.

It is a long night but she manages to survive.  Could she be the one to free us?  Dare I trust her to save us?  I press my body close to her sharing my heat to help her heal while my mind roils in turmoil.

I feel so drawn to her and I’m not sure why.  Her leopards are a mess.  I can feel how hurt they are......almost as bad as my own pard.  

What a pair we are......two dysfunctional pards.  I shiver suddenly as a strange premonition passes over me.  This woman could play a decisive role in my life if I let her or she could destroy what is left of my miserable life.  

Am I willing to take the risk?  My internal argument is interrupted when I feel her awaken and begin to try and figure out what is going on.  Her modesty is sweet but I know there is nothing sweet about her.  She is as dangerous as the pard she protects so fiercely.

I realize suddenly as I roll over and stare into her eyes the answer to my question is yes.