Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
501
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
903

Sono Collegati 2: Compromise

Summary:

Summary: Terry hates freezers and Bruce tries pizza
Fandom: Batman Beyond
Type: Combination of everything
Feedback: Constructive criticism needed!
Archive?: Yes! Just let me know where it is Disclaim: If I owned them, BB would be on HBO

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Sono Collegati 2: Compromise
By Prodigette

 

Only wearing blue jeans and socks, Terry opened the freezer door. It seemed to take him a while to decide what to eat. The young man tried to pull frozen items out, cursing with each attempt. Just maybe he'd knock the whole refridgerator over.

"Is there a problem?" Terry jumped at the voice. With an inward curse, he held back from smacking Bruce with a frozen pizza box. The one that refused to budge.

"I've tried at *least* six times and this damn thing still won't come out." Terry yanked on the box again. His hands were cold and his last resort at getting it out would probably be a knife and a blowtorch. The large kitchen would be demolished, but at least he'd get to eat one of his favorite foods.

Bruce gave him a look of disapproval. "Language, McGinnis."

Terry smirked and thought about lifting up a leg to kick the ice. "I didn't hear any complaints last night." Bruce heard the cockiness in the boy's voice and hid his grin. As usual, Terry was just being a show off. Bruce simply grabbed a cup and walked over to the sink to get some hot tap water.

When he returned, Bruce just put the steaming cup of water under the pizza box. "Wait a few seconds. Eventually the ice will melt some." He handed the cup to Terry.

"Oh. Well, I could have done that."

Bruce gave a small grin. "Uh huh. Sure you could."

--------

Bruce looked at the younger man's plate with disgust. Terry looked up, obviously enjoying his food.

"What?"

"You're having pizza for breakfast. The oil is burning through the plate." Bruce pointed out. He himself was having a banana, oatmeal and a cup of herbal tea. Terry could have made fun of that, but chose not to.

Terry rolled his eyes. "Ha. Ha. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Want some?"

"I... can't." Bruce said with a slight amount of self-deprecation. His eyes were cast downwards, looking at the fruit on his plate. Terry put his hand on Bruce's and smiled.

"C'mon Bruce. One bite." Terry trailed his index finger up and down the back of the older man's hand. "You'll like it. I promise."

Bruce furrowed his dark eyebrows in thought. "Fine." Terry's eyes lightened up, but Bruce continued. "But, you'll have to eat something healthy."

The younger man wanted to give his lover a look that said 'You are so evil', but he just nodded instead. Terry picked up a pizza slice and held the end to Bruce's mouth. His mentor bit off the pointed part of it and chewed slowly.

Terry sat there and watched his mouth move in strange, circular motions.

"Hmm. Not bad." Bruce said. Terry continued his eating and smiled. "Told ya so. Now... dibs on the banana!"

Terry reached over and snatched up the fruit as quickly as possible. Bruce could only shake his head at the boy's behavior. "Figures."

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.