Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Catwoman comes back unexpectedly, 2 years after the events in 'Batman Forever'.
    Couple: Bruce And Selina
    What List?: Bruce And Selina
    Series: Maybe...depending on the response to this Fanfic. *Grin*
    Multi Part: No
    One Hour Challenge's #62 and 66 Combined:
    "I thought I'd killed you and it was sending me mad with regret and longing"
    "I need your help. There's this clueless guy that I love and I don't know how to seduce him. Please show me how?"
    Comment: Wow, I'm on a roll here! *Bright look* Rurouni Kenshin, The Lost Boys, Batman...I'm REALLY branching out! Next, Forever Knight Dracula 2000, The Vampire Diaries and Tenchi Muyo. Bwahahaha! *Cough* Three Fanfics in one DAY. Boy, insomnia really does wonder for a girl! That's my best record yet! Whoo hoo! First attempt! No flames!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,461
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    861