Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,182
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,382

Fudgesicle

Summary:

SUMMARY: Xander eats a fudgesicle...Spike watches.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

Fudgesicle
by Scorpio

Spike yanked open the door to the Magic Box and sauntered on in as if he owned the place. Black leather duster swirling about his legs, attitude and charm pouring from his very being, he knew he was sexy...and that self knowledge showed in his every confident movement. Smirk firmly in place, Spike watched as four sets of eyes swung in his direction.

The Slayer, the two witches and the bite-sized one were all sitting at the research table, dusty tomes of knowledge spread out in front of them. That wasn't unusual and in light of his summons to "assist" them with the latest demon to enter town, not unexpected either.

What *was* unexpected was the fact that each of the girls held a chocolate fudgesicle in their hands. Spike could smell the chocolate from all the way across the room. His mouth began to water.

"Hey! No fair that the only good looking person in this room doesn't have an icy treat! Where're you hiding the nummy chocolate Slayer?"

Four sets of eyes rolled in his general direction, but his sweet little niblet actually answered his question.

"The fudgesicle are Xander's, so you'll have to ask him for one. I think he's in the storage room getting something for Giles. Some statue-y thing with green sparkly gem type stuff instead of eyes."

"Ta, Ducks."

With a wink that left Dawn blushing and grinning back at him, Spike stormed through the room and through the open doorway that lead to the back portion of the store. He ducked his head into Buffy's training room, but no one was there. He peeked into what was a semi-kitchen type area that the Scoobies used as a "breakroom", but it was also empty. Then, he ducked down the stairs
to the basement area where Giles kept the storage area and his personal offices.

When he got to the bottom of the stairs he stood in the open space for a moment trying to figure out which way to go. To the back of the storage area was Giles' office and to the front end of the storage area was the bathrooms. The moron could be anywhere in the basement.

Closing his eyes, Spike concentrated on his sense of hearing for a long moment. He heard two distinct heartbeats and two sets of lungs pushing air in and out of two bodies. One of the sounds of life was muffed...most likely by a closed door. The other was much closer. Using his hearing to track his prey, Spike followed the sound of the  heartbeat around a dark corner and past a stack of dusty crates.

Silently turning the last corner, Spike spotted the boy. Only, he wasn't looking for some statue thing with green sparkly eyes. Instead, he was sitting down on a crate and leaning casually against another. In his hand he held a fudgesicle. Which was the very thing that had prompted Spike to look for the git in the first place.

He was about to call out to the boy when Xander carelessly slid the frosty chocolate treat in between his full lips, his eyes fluttering shut in sensual pleasure. Spike came to a complete stop, entranced by the sight of it.

Xander slowly slid the fudgesicle back out past his lips, only to run the tip of his pink tongue around the tip. Twice. Then the boy opened his mouth and slid back down the chocolate treat.

Spike's mouth went dry and his jeans suddenly felt too tight. His cock throbbed in sympathy for that frozen bit of chocolate on a stick.

Once more, Xander pulled the fudgesicle out of his mouth, but this time he allowed his teeth to gently scrape just the topmost layer of the fudgesicle. Pulling his mouth away completely, Xander's tongue came out to lick his own lips, a softly moaned hum of pleasure dancing in the air.

Unconsciously mimicking the boy, Spike's tongue darted out and wet his own lips. His cock was now completely hard, trapped uncomfortably beneath his denim jeans. Trying not to make any noise, he shifted himself so that his balls and penis had slightly more room.

Unaware of his silent watcher, Xander lifted the icy treat up so that he could run his tongue along the bottom edge and then up the chocolate shaft. Over and over again until all of the sides had been bathed by his tongue. Then he stuck just the tip in his mouth and sucked down on it, hollowing his cheeks and pursing his soft full lips around it.

Spike bit through his own bottom lip to keep from moaning out loud at the sight of it. A little voice in his head suggested that he walk over, steal Xander's fudgesicle for himself and then replace the treat with his own cock for Xander to suck and lick. The boy was a natural at it and it would undoubtedly feel amazing...but that would ruin the show. So...

He pulled himself out of his thoughts just in time to watch as the boy deep throated the frozen chocolate on a stick once more. Xander's low moan of pleasure and delight filled the air. Spike's cock twitched and he was half tempted to whip it out and just start jerking off, but he heard footsteps coming up behind him and he had no intention of getting staked over a hand job. Especially one he was giving himself.

Not pulling his eyes away from the sight of the dark haired boy enjoying...giving a blow job to...the lucky fudgesicle, Spike noted that it was Giles who was coming up behind him. The shop owner slowly walked over, his head pointedly turned in the other direction.

"Is he finished with that damned lolly?"

Spike smirked.

"Just about...why?"

Giles sighed, a touch of frustration under the soft sound.

"I learned *years* ago not to watch Xander consume one of those treats. I'm *just* a man...and I'm well aware of my limits when it comes to temptation. And that child has *no* idea what he looks like when he eats those...things."

Spike could help it, he laughed. Long and loud. Xander looked up and over, his dark eyes shining with innocence as he ran his tongue up the diminished chocolate treat. Then he offered up a friendly smile.

"Oh hey guys! Found that statue thingy for ya G-man. It's right over there."

Xander pointed at a shelf across from his perch. Then he turned back and grinned at Spike, his dark eyes sparkling with more than just a hint of mischievousness.

"Oh Spike...would you like a fudgesicle?"

Then, not bothering to look away, Xander stuck out his tongue one last time and swirled it around the last of the frozen chocolate on his stick. And for just a second, Spike wondered if maybe Xander really *did* know what he looked like eating one. And he smirked back at the boy.

"Of course pet. I'd *love* one..."

 

END:   Fudgesicle

--- scorpiofic@aol.com ---

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scorpio.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.