Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
141
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,151

Only Each Other

Summary:

Summary: They need nothing but each other to be happy and contented.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Only Each Other
by Pirate Turner

 

        While the fireworks danced outside, they danced inside in the private sanctuary of Ryan's bedroom. They didn't need the sparkly lights; the shiny, fake smiles of the people his mother had invited to join their party; or the offensive slurs that would be thrown their way if they even just dared to hold hands no more than they needed purple prose or candlelight to put them in the mood. One whisper enthralled them in each other. One touch melted them to the core. One kiss set them on fire that could never be completely put out, only dimmed until they looked at each other again and its flames roared back up. They needed nothing and no one, Ryan thought as his nails raked Chad's back, but each other to be happy and contented.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.