Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
209
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
820

Tour

Summary:

Summary: Too small to do so

Work Text:

Tour
by Xandria

 

Methos ignored Richie's questions as he led him through the carpark towards the factory. First there had been the phone call and then this. After dragging him overseas to a country and city he'd never been to before Richie was beginning to think about using his sword to get an answer from his lover.

Even though Hobart was a lovely city he wasn't so sure about coming this far just to go on some factory tour.

Looking up, he finally saw the name of the factory and began to smile. Following his lover inside, he listened as Methos gave the name of Pierson to the receptionist.

And sat beside him quite happily as they waited for their tour to start. Finally, they were ready to go. Their guide motioned them all to stand in front of a pair of gates and then began to speak.

"Welcome to the Cadbury's Chocolate Factory…" Richie sighed happily and smiled.

Oh yeah. This was the nicest birthday present ever. A tour of a chocolate factory with free samples all the way. Then access to their shop, with a large discount on everything.

His expression turned evil then as he began to think of all the things he could do with chocolate and lover combined…


End