Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-08-11
Words:
3,134
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
26
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,883

Driven

Summary:

Summary: Jack is driven by the loss of someone close to him. (This is taken from a line in the Torchwood book) The Twilight Streets

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Rating: PG at the moment
Pairing: Jack/Ianto,
Spoilers: Ummm all of Torchwood because you need to know the character and Dr who
Torchwood/Dr Who crossover
Warnings: Character deaths
Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood. I wish.
N/B Just so you know in this story Owen managed to get out of the plant and Tosh survived as well

Chapter Text

Driven
by Wereleopard

 

Ianto smiled as he helped Jack on with his long, heavy military coat. It was as much a part of who Jack was just like his suit was for him.

“I love you Jack.” Ianto whispered.

Jack spun around to look at him, his mouth agape.

“Ianto.” But before the Captain could say anything Ianto pulled him into a passionate, soul searing kiss trying to show Jack how much he really did love him.

“I just thought this was the right time to tell you. You’d better go the others are waiting.”

“Why don’t you come along Ianto?” Jack offered his mind still reeling at what had just happened.

“I have to be here.” Ianto said with a sad smile. “Just remember what I said.” With that the young Welshman turned away and continued to work.

XXXXX

Jack sat back in the front seat as Owen drove his mind still on his lover. He could feel that something was going to happen but he didn’t know what it was.

Owen pulled the SUV over. “This is where we had some Weevil sightings.”

Jack’s wristsrap beeped.

“It can’t be.” Gwen muttered as the image of John Hart appeared.

“Hey gang.” The image said with a smirk. “Jack, I can’t stop thinking about you, about loving you and first I thought it was Gwen but I’ve been here watching and it isn’t her stopping us from being together, it’s eye candy and if he were out of the way maybe you and I could start again. I hope dear Ianto knows how you all feel about him because by the time you get back he’ll be dead.”

“John don’t you dare.” Jack screamed as they all scrambled back into the car.

Owen pushing the black vehicle as hard and as fast as he could.

XXXXX

Ianto stood there watching John Hart stalk towards him guns in each hand.

“Hello eye candy.” He muttered eyeing the young man up and down.

“Captain Hart.” Ianto replied politely. “Unfortunately the others are not here.”

“I’ll see them all soon enough but first things first.” John raised one of his guns and aimed it at Ianto.

XXXXX

Jack and the others ran through the tourist information office and made their way quickly into the depths of the hub. The large circular door would not move Jack looked through the small window in the centre.

Ianto turned straight to him as if he knew that he would be there. He smiled his face full of love as the first bullet hit his head throwing him back and to the ground.

Jack screamed and pounded on the door as a cold hand of fear gripped hold of his heart and squeezed.

 

end part 1